Go to page:

Why do you write poetry?

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 72

Relief for the walled-up absurdities that need more vitamin D3.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Pitillo
Strange Creature
Joined 28th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 9

Umm said:Sometimes I get inspired out of nowhere, a few words or sentences come to me, i mull them over in my head, and if they (or the feelings which inspired them) are interesting for me to keep thinking about, I end up writing something and posting it here.

I am not a very good poet, the process of writing ...for me, is more like spontaneous catharsis than anything else. xD

...but I'm glad when I  can and do post something, these little works for me are interesting to look back on, and remember how much time changes everything. As well, it is nice to hear people's kind comments about what I've written.
I am aware that convenience and ordering simplicity are the most important factors in acquiring any service. I utilize help with coursework https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/coursework/ as a resource to finish my university coursework because of this. All requests and requirements will be taken into consideration when placing an order conveniently. The most crucial thing is that I always receive my homework on time.

Sometimes I have the same ideas, and the main thing is to have time to write them down.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Nachiyobe
Strange Creature
Zambia
Joined 19th May 2020
Forum Posts: 3

It is the only time I feel safe to be myself

JiltedJohnny
Fire of Insight
Netherlands 3awards
Joined 8th Apr 2022
Forum Posts: 95

Hoi hoi
My short and simple answer:
Because I like doing it.
Kind regards, Gus

RoyaltyPaige1
Royalty Paige
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 12th Feb 2022
Forum Posts: 4

I can express myself with words better than I ever could having a conversation face to face.  I can't hide from the pen like I can people....  It makes me feel safe putting the pen to paper..  I can truly express my feelings...  My talent is my craft and I'm always trying to perfect my craft.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

For me it is a form or escape. I also like to play with words. That sometimes leads to fascinating discoveries.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 523

It is self therapy for me, let's me be free in my writings, a safe space and simply because I love writing!

eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 6th July 2019
Forum Posts: 87

No, I type it

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
savannasanders
Strange Creature
Joined 26th July 2023
Forum Posts: 2

It's just a way for me to express myself...

adagio
Tyrant of Words
United States 4awards
Joined 15th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 282

I write poetry because I like the sound of words. You can cage a person buy what they scribble.  

PoisonedShadows
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 18th Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 2

Poetry is my journal. Raw. Truth.

Go to page:
Go to: