<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5734

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I think on the flip side that’s what I like about it… it forces a person to slow down and think about it a little more. I dunno. Maybe I’m just old skool.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Pitillo
Strange Creature
Joined 28th Sep 2022
Forum Posts: 9

Kou_Indigo said:I used to pen all of my poetry by hand during the 1990's and into the mid-2000's and did a lot of my work while hanging out at the local library, where I was doing mentoring for one of the children there. This old man saw me writing one day, saw how small and yet how legible my style of handwriting is, and said to me: "You know, that's an art!" and I thanked him for the compliment. These days, I just use OpenOffice on my desktop and keep a folder with everything I ever wrote in it, along with a backup copy on a flash drive just in case. I ended up, over the years, putting all of my works on my computer anyway, to make it easier to post them online. When selecting a service, I consider it crucial if there is a clear and straightforward pricing structure. I need to be aware of the costs involved and the demands I have. I choose the high-quality brill assignment resource for this reason assignment writer https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/ . In addition to timely completion and high-quality work, experts also provide savings that will leave you a happy client. But my handwriting is still just as unique as it always was. I simply have less cause to make use of it these days than in years past.
Totally understand, and I still write in a notebook by hand as well.

Go to page:
Go to: