I'm glad you posted this Sky there are many gigs on Craigslist
I have a list of poetry Comps for 2020 some free

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Writing competitions that pay Good luck Skip half way down the page for Sep-Dec 2020 Comps

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ardorlitmag.com/poetry-contests.html&ved=2ahUK

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 88

Nice site made on WordPress, I know that theme. I made about 250€ from selling a Website as Freelancer but never made a coin with poems.

1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020

Do they want something in Italian or translations to Italian?

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

1337y2k
Lost Thinker
Italy
Joined 28th Aug 2020

Valeriyabeyond said:Poetry Palette Prize
$3500
Artfully Communicated Poetry
Written word
, Video or photography $20 reading fee to enter

Thanks for the link @Valeriyabeyond, are you some Italian? Valeria? Anyway I won't make it, I write in Italian and translate in English, and my English comes from the internet. I have more chances to win the prize to rebuild them the website lol.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

1337y2k said:

Thanks for the link @Valeriyabeyond, are you some Italian? Valeria? Anyway I won't make it, I write in Italian and translate in English, and my English comes from the internet. I have more chances to win the prize to rebuild them the website lol.

Of course you have a chance
And you are most welcome it's my pleasure
Mexican and French although my ancient lineage goes back to Bohemia (Czech Republic)

darel2020
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 29

not the best idea

melissa_hosters
Strange Creature
Armenia
Joined 8th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 16

I released my collection of poems and advertised it on social networks for a long time, and then I was offered to do a wider publication with other writers as part of a larger collection, then I received my first money.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

melissa_hosters said:I released my collection of poems and advertised it on social networks for a long time, and then I was offered to do a wider publication with other writers as part of a larger collection, then I received my first money.

Care to share any?

CasperSm
Strange Creature
Joined 23rd Feb 2022
Forum Posts: 3

For me now, writing is a hobby that helps me distract and express myself. But I think that I'll try myself as a blog post writer or a freelancer sometime later. We will see, but first, I need to improve my skills. When I have time, I look for different useful resources. And this one https://edubirdie.com/citation/mla/cite-a-webpage/ is the most recent I found, and using it saves me time on the citation. For me, it has always been the most complicated process, and such a generator is beneficial.

RebeccaMoore
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Mar 2022
Forum Posts: 3

There are a lot of possible jobs, connected to writing. You can be a freelancer, translator, blog post writer and so on

Page:
Go to: