Published Work

iamimari88
Imari Wilson
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 18th Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

For those who don't know, I am a self-published author with 4 books out. I mainly write erotica; all of my books are available for purchase via my website: www.iamimari.com

In the midst, of this pandemic and the majority of us being quarantined, I think now is an excellent time for us to support any published work we have out; ESPECIALLY writers.

I love reading all genres, feel free to comment where your work can be purchased.

Let us all be supporters of one another!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14271

Colin44
Strange Creature
Joined 9th May 2020
Forum Posts: 1

I always had a dream of being a writer. The only problem was that I had no writing skills. I had some good ideas on what to write about, but when I tried writing it was always terrible. I had to find help when I was in college because I couldn't get bad grades and I found https://www.smartpapers247.com/term-papers-writing-services/. I was using their services for everything I needed to be written. Those guys are real professionals and everything they write si really good. They deliver it in a quickest time possible and it was better than anything I could ever write myself.

Page:
Go to: