Page:

Plagiarising Your Poetry

shadow_starzzz
Dangerous Mind
Italy 18awards
Joined 21st Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 136

Hello All...

There seems to be a plagiarist stealing written content from DUP, and posting it on FB under two different FB profiles that are affiliated.

Please feel free to report any content that you believe is yours, or launch a legal challenge against this person as your intellectual property rights are being breached.

The profiles are Deep Underground Feelings and Deep Underground Feelings II.

I have certainly seen one too many of my written pieces butchered but plagiarised none the less and posted on these FB pages, whilst failing to cite the original author of the written content and the source !

The admin of the FB pages blocked me, and prevented me from providing the links to the pages on my links here to substantiate their plagiarism.

I have written to Mark Zuckerberg seeking the disclosure of the identity of the admin to enable me to commence legal proceedings as they have breached copyright, and intellectual property rights.

I have attached the screenshots of the written material that has been copied & pasted, and have provided the links to the pages which have been used and posted on FB without consent.

Anyone else impacted, I suggest you do the same thing to enable you to commence the relevant proceedings against the party too.

Hmm. No wonder people like that attract bad juju; scamming pieces of untalented shit !

melissa_hosters
Strange Creature
Armenia
Joined 8th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 16

You can’t even imagine how often I meet with this!

coxdenis32
Strange Creature
Joined 7th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 22

I heard that there is already a whole department in France that is investigating plagiarism.

tanotshaun
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 5

there are tool programs that check text for plagiarism. Now, if I could find an application that can find mentions of its text on other sites. As a rule, you can write to the moderator for help.

darel2020
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 29

Yes, I understand what you mean, I used the program when I was writing my essays in college. It sort of checks your text for plagiarism and finds various mentions on the Internet. This program https://www.ryadel.com/en/studymoose-free-plagiarism-checker-review/ is discussed in detail in this article. But he is unlikely to be suitable for searching on other sites since he looks through all kinds of scientific articles or educational literature. And in order to attract someone and authorship, do not forget that first, you need to patent your work in the office.

Page:
Go to: