Page:

Make a starving publisher print your book!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Me and some starving artists are famished for print hungry poets. We don't want your money, we want your words, in print!!

Let's find an edible solution! Contact me!

I want to have some student publisher fun!!

Free love and books, everyone! ❤️

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

I don't know if anyone would ever EVER. Make money doing this. It's just an art festival for books from cool DU poets.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

I'm so excited to be learning about the book market. It's really cool, you guys!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

My husband thinks I've lost my mind. But I am very good at making books and art.

Scratch that.

I have a big head, a baddass computer and fast artists in the family needing practice, including me!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

He will be pissed if I don't figure out how to make money at some point, but who starts there?

poet Anonymous

Hello

I guess I’m just clarifying what you’re saying — are you saying your would like work in order to publish people’s personal anthologies on their behalf, or a collection of work to publish a compilation anthology?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Miss_Sub said:Hello

I guess I’m just clarifying what you’re saying — are you saying your would like work in order to publish people’s personal anthologies on their behalf, or a collection of work to publish a compilation anthology?

Just one author at a time.

Unless... know any collaborative forces?

Need "free" (free to the writer) unique illustrations?

I want people who are too busy and broke

Because I relate to that pain.

Page:
Go to: