Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Related submission no longer exists.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

First of all... sorry friends, for being so busy and out of touch! I hope to do better. All my free writing time has been invested in this project, basically.

Thank you to anyone reading. Feedback is most appreciated!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Pig in a Web, Scene 21: the last scene!!

Scene 21:

Sheep 1: Things had really turned around for Heather's family and Mel.
Sheep 2: However, things were just starting to heat up with the strange arachnid invasion, bringing more drama for their online futures.
Sheep 3: It's seems like a perfect time for the final scene of this play. And there's the family, having a picnic under Mel’s old oak. There's even apples and ham sandwiches!
Scooter and Willy are playing with a red ball in the distance behind the picnic blanket.
Daddy farmer: This is a lovely picnic we have set up here, with so many of our favorite treats! And it was Mel’s idea to eat here, too.
Mommy: Let's all pat ourselves on the backs. Today we each made contributions.
Daddy: Mel, you wanted to have a little family meeting, as well? What did you want to discuss?
Mel: Truthfully, we all need to talk, was what i was thinking.
Ben: If I could go first, Aunt Mel, I want to give you Scooter, and my bike. Thank you for buying me that new car in return for that 3 am video Heather and I made.
Mel: It was hilarious to watch, and well worth the car. Thank you for being a team player instead of keeping it for your channel. It's more valuable to us all this way.
Daddy: My turn. Ben, you are grounded! You will not be taking that car with your cousin to Toronto until you are 18. And that concludes your punishment. I love you. Thanks for being a good team player with our plans, as Mel said. You could learn a lot from her, too. Mommy, you are amazing. Thanks for supporting us and the farm. If you want to move, we can, in style! Just let me know how you feel.
Mommy: Thank you so much! You always listen, whether you can act on my feelings or not. Heather, you are grounded. Instead of doing 4h next year, you will be learning the business from Daddy. Make listening a priority and the year after, if you show maturity we can revisit the idea.
Mel: While we are on the topic of Heather… Heather, I would like to trade the bike i just got for Willy. You are tall enough that i think we can make it fit you. I want Scooter to have his friend around. His very own pet pig!
Heather: Deal!
Willy: I can't believe it! I'm a pet! A dog’s pet!
Scooter: Woof!
Nanny the horse steps out into view near Willy and Scooter. I smell apples! Oh, that's just a ball. Humph.
Willy: hold on Nanny. I will get you an apple! Be right back!
Willy bolts for the apples on the blanket and brings one back for Nanny.
Nanny: thank you, Willy! I always remember a favor.
Willy: Life is too short to ignore the friends around you.
Nanny leaves with the apple.
A honking racket announces Goose as she crosses the stage chasing a rat.
NotTommy: I know, we look alike, but I'm not Tommy!
Goose: NotTommy, you are a rat, so I do not care! Get out of here! Tell Tommy he's dead meat if i ever see him again!
Mel: Check out that Goose chasing a rat! Get that ugly rat! Yeah! I guess she is better than a trap.
Daddy: Awesome attack goose, Mel! Back to the business at hand, who wants to live in the tropics in a mansion? Who wants to live here?
All start murmuring excitedly together, shrugging shoulders, et.
Mommy: Who wants to do both?
Everybody: Yeah!

The End
Written by EdibleWords
Go To Page  

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

And that's it! Thank you for reading along.

Go to page:
Go to: