Go to page:

Are you really alone?

Gearigon
Cognitive Ignition
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 43

Do you honestly think no one watches over you?  What are your thoughts?

Gearigon
Cognitive Ignition
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 43

I believe I am never alone, but most people seem to believe exactly that.  Why?

Warlord
Lost Thinker
Ireland
Joined 21st Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 31

We are all alone on the greatest journey ever taken. When we close our eyes for that final time nobody comes with us no matter who holds our hand in that last embrace

KublaiSwan
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 23rd June 2017
Forum Posts: 59

We are not alone. Civilization has progressed thus far without truly analyzing the question.
In 1717, 300 years ago, (I'll refer to the US as a country though it wasn't official until 1783) the US was in a state of disymmetric imbalance. We lived on farms, we went to chruch EVERY DAY, and guess what, NOT A DAMN person was happy with it! It was hot, by God! They were lucky slavery was so readily accepted (lazy patriots...never gave a damn about truly freeing the slaves) but conditions were MISERABLE.
But think about it. We are free now, we have no [true] slavery in the west, and by golly we have AC.
But we have lost some piece of us. Indeed, the days of "Martha has less corn yields this year, God must be mad at her" have gone to "Martha got less likes on her picture, society must hate her." Are you pickin' up what I'm putting down?
NOT a THING has changed. For 300, 400, 6000+ years of human civilization... we have NEVER truly explored the "chambers and magazines of the soul" as Emerson put it.

So here's a challenge: If there is no divine intelligence and 95% of the world is wrong, then why don't you try having an internal conversation with yourself. Go ahead, try it.
Oh, you mean you can hold a conversation with yourself? You must be crazy!

Nope.
You're just "in tune" as I call it.
Scientists (and frankly I consider myself one) are freakishly turned-off when you mention "spirits" in a scientific paper--but as soon as you replace those words with things like "frequency" they go absolutely ape-shit crazy. It's a miracle.
Tesla (and no, not the doomed company) talked about this: "You have to start seeing the world in terms of wavelength and frequency."

Have fun, many blessings

KublaiSwan
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 23rd June 2017
Forum Posts: 59

Gearigon said:I believe I am never alone, but most people seem to believe exactly that.  Why?

I refer you to the explanation given below

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

we're all inescapably a part of this universe together, with the plants and bugs and stars and dead pets and Einstein and..etc.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Umm said:we're all inescapably a part of this universe together, with the plants and bugs and stars and dead pets and Einstein and..etc.

I like the bugs ... salt & vinegar crickets ... YUM!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16188

As far as our physical self goes, we are alone....coming into the world with nothing and leaving with nothing. No one can share our pain, hurts or disappointment no matter how eloquent another person profess their understanding. Spiritually, we share this world with others, all God's creation. So we are not alone that way. If alone-ness has something to do with intelligence on planets...we can never know exactly as there are many and various sightings of spacecrafts not of Earth. And yet we never know for sure. So...it depends on what  we are looking at.

Oceanicwords
Strange Creature
Joined 30th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4

I believe the fact that no one can hear our thoughts makes us alone in a way because we can portray ourselves however we want but no one can really know how you really are or what you're thinking unless you put it out there

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

KublaiSwan said:We are not alone. Civilization has progressed thus far without truly analyzing the question.
In 1717, 300 years ago, (I'll refer to the US as a country though it wasn't official until 1783) the US was in a state of disymmetric imbalance. We lived on farms, we went to chruch EVERY DAY, and guess what, NOT A DAMN person was happy with it! It was hot, by God! They were lucky slavery was so readily accepted (lazy patriots...never gave a damn about truly freeing the slaves) but conditions were MISERABLE.
But think about it. We are free now, we have no [true] slavery in the west, and by golly we have AC.
But we have lost some piece of us. Indeed, the days of "Martha has less corn yields this year, God must be mad at her" have gone to "Martha got less likes on her picture, society must hate her." Are you pickin' up what I'm putting down?
NOT a THING has changed. For 300, 400, 6000+ years of human civilization... we have NEVER truly explored the "chambers and magazines of the soul" as Emerson put it.

So here's a challenge: If there is no divine intelligence and 95% of the world is wrong, then why don't you try having an internal conversation with yourself. Go ahead, try it.
Oh, you mean you can hold a conversation with yourself? You must be crazy!

Nope.
You're just "in tune" as I call it.
Scientists (and frankly I consider myself one) are freakishly turned-off when you mention "spirits" in a scientific paper--but as soon as you replace those words with things like "frequency" they go absolutely ape-shit crazy. It's a miracle.
Tesla (and no, not the doomed company) talked about this: "You have to start seeing the world in terms of wavelength and frequency."

Have fun, many blessings

Stupidest shit I've I've read in awhile...full of assumptions, false information, junk science and just plain stoopid.

Please wear condoms.

Kees
Strange Creature
Joined 30th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Definitely not alone just look around

Kees
Strange Creature
Joined 30th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Never alone

PsychicApocalypse
Darker Half
Dangerous Mind
Belize 30awards
Joined 5th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1483

I actually like being alone. Personally, I think it'd be weird if someone was wasting their time watching me.... I'm a boring person.
What's more unsettling is the feeling of loneliness... I don't think that answers your question though.

poet Anonymous

I whole heartedly believe in spirits and the ancestors, so no I don't believe we're ever truly alone.

(That's not to say I'm right or anyone else is wrong. Just my personal belief. You're very entitled to your own. )

Go to page:
Go to: