Go to page:

How much money is enough money? for you?

poet Anonymous

When working is optional Cause all the bills are paid & you have everything you need & some.

Foxface
Aewyrn
Lost Thinker
United States 7awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 35

To be financially stable enough to shop at Target on a regular basis without feeling worried or guilty.

Haha.

But really.

Joshuaberry
Ancestor
Fire of Insight
Nigeria 2awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 231

To have Dinar to maintain oneself and gets whatever one has everytime one needs it...

Joshuaberry
Ancestor
Fire of Insight
Nigeria 2awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 231

Yes i need money....

Rahhul11
Strange Creature
1awards
Joined 4th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 6

If we have enough money to feed our family and to led a decent life, then too our insecure will yell us 'this is not enough'. One of my millionaire distant uncle used to say the outside world will mutter he is having lot of money but my inner self is always crying to cope up with the tensions of maintaing the loans and running the business. Billionaires might be having a smiling face but inside them may be they may be surrounded by tears.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

enough to commit murder and get away with it ... just like my Uncle Sam

_Bo_
OutsideIn
Strange Creature
United States 1awards
Joined 9th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 4

Enough money is being able to sleep at night, and waking without worry.

JD4
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 15

Enough is as much as I desire, I don't quite know. Tax free... hard earned, is how I'd like it.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ill-Yam397
Strange Creature
Joined 25th May 2022
Forum Posts: 2

It's never enough. When you reach a new level you start thinking about getting more, getting even better

KojaDD
Strange Creature
Joined 5th July 2022
Forum Posts: 3

For me personally, there is no such thing as "enough money. Money is always in short supply and I need to build up capital, otherwise I will be a pauper. That's why I do investments in addition to my main job. For example recently I got a lot of messages from my acquaintances that SingularityDAO released their dynasets. I was curious to know more information about it and decided to research the subject in detail before trying it out. It was quite an interesting article on the medium, and an interesting experience. I will probably continue to do dynasets investing.

SamHanson
Strange Creature
Joined 20th Oct 2022
Forum Posts: 2

I agree with all of you wikipedia.org

Go to page:
Go to: