Forum Posts: 16

YES TRUE LOVE EXISTS FOR SURE ....having said that it can

zebrablack
Zebra Black
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 11th Jan 2017

YES TRUE LOVE DOES EXIST FOR SURE ...just with different people at different times  in some cases ..... LOVE is an archetype like a god meaning it has always been here and will always be even when we are not ........It is part of the world soul......LOVE is like food with out  we feel empty ...even desolated ...But because love is true it doesn't mean you are always in it ...In other words you are the variable not love
Is hate true ...Is desire true ...Is depression true ...sickness etc  ...There all true in the world soul and we move in and out and through them...Love is not a relationship although it can be in a relationship....LOVE IS A FEELING!!!!!

landolover
Strange Creature
Joined 11th July 2017
Forum Posts: 3

yes it does but it has to be real

SamiBmuse
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th July 2017
Forum Posts: 63

I hope so

poetrylove1
Strange Creature
Joined 4th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 2

I would rather use the word love as the intelligence of the mind. to love is to allow the intellect of our beauty on this planet. love is overly used as an excuse of some kind and can melt the spirit of the word love away.

poet Anonymous

love is one of the most complicated concepts in the mind - instinctively we know the highest standard - however the highest standard may involve concepts we naturally seek to avoid - perhaps this is why some people move and some people freeze

Elizabeth_Odly
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 15th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 189

Hate can't exist without love existing as well. It's kind of like light and dark, in a way. Though just because you love something or someone, doesn't really mean that it will love you back...or in some cases love can exist at one point but it can gradually fade or become something else entirely. I guess that's why so many relationships today, both romantic and not, are so one sided. So love does exist, but it's not often anymore that it actually lasts.

Bushido
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 20th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 13

Yes, though it can and will take on many forms. There is love within family, between friends, and there can even be love between enemies. I assume you mean the love one has for a significant other. In that case, it certainly does, though it grows hard to maintain in an increasingly selfish world.

zebrablack
Zebra Black
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 11th Jan 2017

LET US COUNT THE WAYS OF LOVE
Eros......sexual love, hot slow gooey fucks and sucks....foot kissing ass slave ......got that covered

Philia...shared good will.....hell ya...got that covered except maybe when i keep you chained up in the bathroom for a week at a time
but you  finally realized it's for your own good

Sorage....family love....wish you where my kissin cousin....ok so fuck that

Agape ......universal love...selflessness.....You would die for me ...your definitely selfless....mmmm but it does make you wet so ?????

Ladus....practical love...i think we are a little weak in that department since no one is givin any one no money

Philautia...self love ...do you love your self ?...I know i love myself more when you love me too but i do have self esteem issues

Murder Torture Sex Love.....fucked to death discovered in a dumpster feet over the head..kinda stinky with big shit eating grin ....definitely cant wait to try that ..grrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

J_A_S_O_N
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 4

ain't it funny to believe love can be something
so meaningful,convincing
with a whole bunches of kisses n hugs
sentimental moments that you share
but it seems there's always 2 sides to love
and I'm caught between
where's that beautiful feeling
that ya all call love
cupids and butterflies fluttering
when all I'm feeling for real
is like something just killed my buzz

zebrablack
Zebra Black
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 11th Jan 2017

Yeah its a diabolical question  and the feeling of love is ephemeral...just observe any married couple....relationships are about not being alone ...getting along...building a life
emotional sexual security and most are ravaged by a thousand frustrations and disappointments ....its especially difficult in a Victorian society
The hot delicious feeling of romance  is almost always the first causality

An interesting component of sex often glossed over  remains when sex is purely lust driven ...when lubricity is spent  after great or even violent  excitation ...the sights and scents of the sexual encounter may take on a negative countenance ...even disgust by the objects reduced value because the soul has had its fill and is more or less tired Metaphorically like the allure of food is reduced to repugnance when we are over fed
Is this what happens in sustained relationships too after countless sexual encounters ...is this the source of tedium and the wandering eye...wander lust ...the exhaustion commensurate with redundant patterns
Does the soul not hunger for the new to revitalize the senses  
Every man and woman a whore ...a scoundrel...a lust junkie  

Kivie
Strange Creature
Joined 20th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 3

True love does exist
Love is not that u always express it .there are relationships which are very strong .there is true love and thus many married couple live a happy life .
There are some ceaters but that doesn't mean true love doesn't exist at all
SO TRUE LOVE EXIST

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

In my experience, no. But there is definitely a powerful chemical reaction at work there. That can last awhile, but it always fades eventually

Go to page:
Go to: