Go to page:

Should we be really scared of death? are you?

olablinks
Ola
Twisted Dreamer
Nigeria 1awards
Joined 16th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 20

Death in itself is not what one can be scared of. It is the act, the process of dying that is terrifying.
No one comes out of life alive,yes but a slow and painful death has no man wished for.

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States 32awards
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 209

Of course we shouldn't, as it is as natural as being born, but to be human is to be anti-natural, & EGO has created all types of crazed beliefs of life-after-death, which drive us nuts wit fear & anxiety 'bout "what comes next?"

dizzzzzzy
Dangerous Mind
Curaçao 15awards
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 80

Is that a trick question

dark_horizons
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 5

When asked, "if you could live forever, but you would be the only one, would you want to?", most people say no.  

We understand that there is a beginning, a middle, and an end.  

Life on this earth is here and gone metaphorically, in the blink of an eye.  Do the best you can, with the little time you have.

Fetchitnow
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 20th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 156

I've never been afraid of death itself, just afraid of the act of dying.

Amelia77
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 30th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Heck yes. Im not done with this life. Living in fear sometimes pushes us to our greatest achievements!

Amelia77
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 30th Dec 2017

perfectly said. Thought.

slowfires5
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 22

weather death comes in the form of stinking pits with knots in the bowls

from prolonged detention, or the sumptuousness of a hospice, with the outer tissue

pealing from your face, death is death is death.

Shonuff666
Lost Thinker
United States 1awards
Joined 13th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 27

I'm not sure if it's even a fear of death your taught from a young age that one day it's going to happen and there is no escaping it. What i think we are afraid of is missing out on things. I know I was faced with death many times and wasn't the dying part I was worried about it was the how's my grandma gonna feel or I'll never see my son get married or I promised my son is protect him forever it's those types of things I'm afraid of but not so much death it self

M_zlatan
Strange Creature
Joined 13th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1

What is death? .   What happens after death?
See death is the only thing that mankind cannot escape. For every soul or every living creature is inevitably going to taste death.  So no reason to fear the inevitable we just gotta embrace it. We just gotta believe that after death something is definitely gonna happen.. Yet what shall it be?  
My motto,
Live and plan life as if you are immortal
And plan for whats after death as if you shall die today

ephraim-crud
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 21st Dec 2017

we are, and that's it. what's the alternative? :)

marina2020
Rain Woman
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 8th Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 85

To be honest, I have never feared death. I have always been curious of it. I don't think people should fear death because everyone dies and no one knows what will happen. We just have to let life do its course. I have made peace with it coming at anytime. I think death is just a doorway to something else and I will go when the time is meant for me.

nickiMirage
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 12th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1

Death isn't what I fear, for it is simply a transition. I had an nde almost 8 years ago. It was a beautiful thing. It's not death thats scary.. dying maybe .. But not death.  

Zion220
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 1st Mar 2012
Forum Posts: 8

U took the words from my mouth. This is how I feel about it.

Lookawaynow
Rose
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 13awards
Joined 7th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 126

A happy long life & painfree end.
I'd probably be more annoyed about not achieving those two lovelies to be fair

Go to page:
Go to: