Go to page:

Should we be really scared of death? are you?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

For a lot of people
death
is not realy a problem
its the pain
physical pain
for other people
it's the dread
of the unknown
for others
they have no fear
becouse
of their sad ignorant belief
in the things
they were trained
to believe

In life
we assume
in death
we know

wackytacky
MichaelsLyric.com
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 8th June 2019
Forum Posts: 3

There is no death.  

Lozzamus
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2019
Forum Posts: 18

I'm frightened of death, as in not existing, and always have been.  I've come close to death many times - indeed, I've been knocked down by a car, gone down a motorway embankment in a vehicle that overturned, ended up with blood poisoning, survived an unprovoked physical attack, choked, been in a car crash, nearly lost my hold on a slippery slope, etc, etc.

At the same time, I've become aware of a powerful sense of a Greater Being, and I feel I survived for a purpose, and so I continue to believe I will survive death in some form - ie exist in some way that is truly remarkable.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

We are already dead
just witnessing our deaths real time
which is why my time does not come cheap

dizzzzzzy
Dangerous Mind
Curaçao 15awards
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 80

F##k death

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 771

said:I'm frightened of death, as in not existing, and always have been.  I've come close to death many times - indeed, I've been knocked down by a car, gone down a motorway embankment in a vehicle that overturned, ended up with blood poisoning, survived an unprovoked physical attack, choked, been in a car crash, nearly lost my hold on a slippery slope, etc, etc.

At the same time, I've become aware of a powerful sense of a Greater Being, and I feel I survived for a purpose, and so I continue to believe I will survive death in some form - ie exist in some way that is truly remarkable.

I thank God for your testimony, Lozzamus; you are onto something important.  There is Divine Design to the universe and a purpose to existence.  Not everyone will understand, because there are those who, by their God-given choice, have chosen to remain blind, despite all the light that is evident.

You see, according to 1st Corinthians 2:14, “...the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

But the Lord also says, in Jeremiah 29:13, "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."  God has a purpose for you, and He knows that, in your heart, you are seeking Him.  That's why He has spared you so many times when you have come so close to death.  You have a responsibility to Him to find and fulfill your purpose, and the first step is to believe in Him and surrender to His Will.

Go to page:
Go to: