Go to page:

Should we be really scared of death? are you?

LastofKind
Strange Creature
Joined 8th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 8

"The Gods don't hear us hear us here or we don't hear them" i would say that last bit is bout right. You only fear death if you're being a shat now.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

In life
we assume
In death
We know

LastofKind
Strange Creature
Joined 8th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 8

drone said:In life
we assume
In death
We know

Exactly, guessing games until the end.

Usedbylove
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 11

Death is but a door were all fated to pass through.

Jennafire420
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 23rd Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 7

Death is but another plane. But something of ourselves remains. Left here like a single dove flying high and watching over our beloved.  Some folks might think my thoughts are dumb, but from where do guardian angels come?

Lifeaheadwithu
Gavinjames
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 28th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Answers to all your questions are in the KJB.  If you have any specific questions.  I will help you navigate the scriptures.  To help you get an answer from God's Word.  

A1T2J3
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3

Speaking only for myself; I do not fear death I'm more afraid to live in what this world has become lately. Kids killing kids has always been a problem now it's just more publicized. Thank you

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States 32awards
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 209

death, yes.  Fear? Certainly not! But paradoxically, I don't "trust" people who say they don't. Not personally. Just don't trust how their ego's motives are in saying it in the context of the default mechanisms our brains have in "abstracting"  & distancing ourselves from things so essentially unknowable.

I spent decades studying eastern (mostly Buddhist) perspectives on the subject. We ALL know tis inevitable via whatever abstract beliefs/theories we choose.

As for the illusion of "myself", this 21st century, with this anomaly laden heart of mine leading my 'healers' so often astray, & having been seriously "at the edge" more times than I care to think about, with said heart 1/2dead, & it being constantly in my face via 2.5 yrs now via this diabolically Relentless Fatigue stripping me of "normal indulgence" in so many things that wee humanbeans take for granted,  has made this death-thing so much more "personal"  than it ever was in my previous 20th cent. life of 'normal abstraction' of  Death into a whole different 'realm' (flackka better word).

The 'difference' is most astounding, pointing out the follied glibness of OUR (myself included) precious brainworks.  Amazing how Hard our egos work to shield (see: blind) us from any 'mindfullness' of things we pris'silly slam our Negative Stamp of Disapproval upon.       But what do I know? (from Nothing, that's what)...................

Fetchitnow
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 20th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 156

Exactly what I think, cheers

Fetchitnow
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 20th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 156

Theorise

Theorise being the only one
It's not that hard when you try
No-one to hold your hand  
So few to bury you, once you die
Theorise if life was so bland
Roaming around with only the one sun

Theorise your the last of mankind
It's always just been you
Nobody to pass on to  
All the knowledge, you knew
Theorise all the ancient relics you find  
Unable to show the discoveries left behind

You may say I'm a loner
Because, I am the only one
I prayed somedays, that the spirit could join us
And that mother nature, would create another son

Theorise no communication  
Would I hear you, or would I be insane?
No reason for speech or retaliation  
A poisonous arrow of man
Theorise all the harmony
Sleeping without a wink of pain

You may say I'm a loner
Because, I am the only one
I prayed somedays, that the spirit could join us
And that mother nature, would create another son.

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

no...her and I are old friends now

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

a little i suppose.  non-existence would be a big loss for myself.  

i like to say i love death but i love life more:  this is what we call 'progress'

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Nari
Laura Jean
Fire of Insight
Luxembourg 3awards
Joined 2nd July 2018
Forum Posts: 273

I'm more afraid of how I will die moreso than dying itself..but well that's life.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 532

I am afraid of death for as the way I die, but death is inevitable and I can't just escape it. I'd rather just not ponder on the thought, but instead live in the now. I mean hey live your life with no regrets.

Go to page:
Go to: