Go to page:

Corrupt a Wish

Hallucinostic
Twisted Dreamer
Philippines
Joined 11th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 40

Wish granted: You see them live, while at the concert, the roof fell on top of the Benjamins and they all broke their necks. Now they call themselves Broken Benjamins and released a new album 'At The Hospital'.

I wish I could have Jimmy Page's guitar.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16217

Wish Granted: you have his guitar but somehow the instrument malfunction and explode and you will never play again.

I wish I am a published poet.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

You're , but it's in maxim and hustler and many many dirty old men Masterbate to what you say. And you don't get paid

I wish my wish wouldn't get corrupted

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

whish granted: People are mad that they cant corrupt your whish and they kick you off you are saddened and lead a miserable lonely life.

I whish i could whish the whish i whish tonight.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

Granted. You may now wish what you wish to wish. But now the genie says you've used all your wishes. So, the wish you wish to wish may be wished, but your wish shall not be granted.

I wish I had the power to grant wishes.

JC-Luff
JC Luff
Twisted Dreamer
Canada
Joined 14th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 23

Granted. You agree to grant a wish to a sketchy chess and herbal tea enthusiast who approaches you in a park, and he wishes for all the tea in China. With no tea left in China, angry technicians mortally wound the Internet (and world-of-war-craft systems) ... Anarchy ensues and coffee shops everywhere go out of business. Eventually word gets back to China who took all the Tea, after the guy from the park was apprehended late some Friday morning. To maintain harmony with China, the government apprehends you, and forces you to live in a tree house with nothing to eat but floor-cleaner, ice, mustard, and sand.

I wish I could be the most confusing thing in the universe.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish Granted: you are the most confusing thing in the universe. You are a series of glitches in the sky and a bursting something in the galaxy. But nobody sees you...you are confusion itself.

I wish everybody in the world lived together in perfect harmony.

RalfTheNose
Twisted Dreamer
2awards
Joined 7th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 72

Wish granted, but then the melody died.  And what's life without melody?

I wish i was what wishes are....a magical fruit that won't go TOOT!

poet Anonymous

RalfTheNose said:Wish granted, but then the melody died.  And what's life without melody?

I wish i was what wishes are....a magical fruit that won't go TOOT!

wish granted...but as a genie you are caught fizzing inside a bottle, and even Viddax can't twist the top off.

I wish Lord Viddax would reply to my snap. lol...

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Wish granted. But I take offence to being snapped at with such impoliteness so snap, snap, snap,snap, snap go those accusing fingers. No happy snaps for you.

I wish I could go to Comic-con not just as an attendee but as an author/creator and really make a dramatic impact.

poet Anonymous

wish granted. You go the Comic con as the poetic golden bombshell you are but you create havoc when you finally open a bottle of Fruit Toot and arse forced by nature to talk to the porcelain throne in the Big Men's room. Hearing your whistles and gargles, somebody tosses you a black top hat under the door. You exit the restroom and enter the Comic con with fire on back of your flowing cloak... but it is the steam popping out of the strange magical "wicked this way comes" hat that sends everyone running in fear of a dramatic, explosive impact. You wander the  back streets in darkness, trying to shout out dragons from the sky, but the monsters only hiss, boo and piss on you.  Thank me that you have the high top hat to protect your head from that rain.

I wish I could offer Viddax a Snapple bevy.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Wish Granted. Yet for all its wonderful flavour of fruit and fancy, it has become the beverage of choice for Hipsters and as such every word now uses an achingly dull pun or shortens everything to all but a few letters. The fun facts inside the bottle cap have also been replaced with blatant advertising of overpriced and under-useful products. This causes the few un-hipsters who drink the drink to commit vicious slaughter to the stupified smiling hipsters. You may be a dove of peace but bloodbath and beyond is all that greets you when out shopping.

I wish work in the West was not so connected to being materialistic.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Wish granted: work in the West is not connected to materialism. You now work for free, all your pay go to the poor of the East. You die a pauper and no one even noticed.

I wish the Middle East will turn into the most peaceful region on earth...they even have a peace park there with all sorts of fun things to do, see and experience.

dartford
Paul S...
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 29awards
Joined 13th June 2013
Forum Posts: 249

wish granted, but then you wake up
to find it's all kicking off in the UK,
with Scotland challenging England
and Wales to a duel, and Northern
Ireland demanding to umpire...

I wish nationalism didn't seem so