Page:

An open appeal to DU moderators.

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

I sponsored a competition called  To the Killer of JonBenét Ramsey.  Only two entries were submitted, but both were awesome writes.  One was written by the talented Jade Pandora.  The other was written by bodacious and entertaining Calamity.

Considering the completion dealt with a controversial and emotional subject, I knew from experience that the responses would be limited.  But I believe it's the duty of poets to deal with social hot button issues.  Though only two responded, I was amazed by their insight.

When I went to pick a winner, which was no easy task I was greeted by a little green worm saying that there weren't enough entries to choose the winner.  

I'm openly appealing this disqualification.  Please let me choose a winner, or put it up for vote.  Not only did Jade and Calamity put a lot of effort in their writes, but their message was valuable.  So please respect the efforts of these two poets.

Thanks, from a big fan of DU

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16194

I believe there have to be more than two entries for you to choose a winner. However, we will forward your appeal to the admin..

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Snug--there's been another post put into your comp for the purpose of allowing you to choose a winner, so you're all set now, unless you want it voted on--let us know.

Page:
Go to: