BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Your place on the psychopathic spectrum

YOUR
SCORE 30%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

12% psychopath

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Jadedembers
Starving demons
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 6th July 2017
Forum Posts: 75

There is more than you think. I don't think its a bad thing unless you make it bad.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

YOUR
SCORE 64%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Oh WOW!  I was expecting a score below 50%

Molokaiguy
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 19th Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Newbie here! Psychopath? No more than the next guy...less, if the next guy is Charles Manson, or DJT!

Jadedembers
Starving demons
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 6th July 2017
Forum Posts: 75

Hey I'm the opposite I thought I'd get somewhere around what you got. I got a 33%

Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 228

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

Psychopath?
No

Sociopath?
Likely

deca1854dente1891
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 3

For me a psychopath is human who can show real face of society. Human who don't care about rules and laws. Truthful and also very dangerous. We are all psychopaths. But we are scare to show our real face.

RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 48

I don't think I'm a psychopath, but something is definitely very wrong with me.  I don't fit the label of sociopath because I do have a rather heavy level of empathy and compassion for others, to a fault really.  Which, in turn, makes me profoundly angry at most human beings to the point of wishing vengeance.

But it doesn't come from hate, but more just a marked disappointment in all of our wasted potential.

I do have sometimes have psychotic episodes and even the occassional hallucination though.

Foxface
Aewyrn
Lost Thinker
United States 7awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 35

There's a difference between psychopath and sociopath. Sociopaths are the ragers, the ones we typically depict to be dangerous. Psychopaths are incredible controlled, manipulative, and often regulates their behavior in order to seem normal for people.

I also like to believe there's a spectrum for it, and only that 1% for psychopathy and 4% for sociopathy are the serious cases.

From my experiences, I've met people on both those spectrums. Once, an English man I met that was incredibly manipulative, except he often made rash, angry, impulsive behaviors that he knew endangered his life and those around him. He found it incredibly difficult to have a stable life.

Then my father, who I'll share the gruesome details about, who was more likely wandering near psychopathy. Wanting to control everything, your eating habits, makeup, who you talk to, how you talk, how you bathe, and then when not obeyed react by enforcing more rules, more restrictions, then gradually more severe punishments/consequences that blur into awful areas. But to the outside world, he was the normal soccer dad with a good job, perfect family, and great social life. He wouldn't touch a fly unless it was for a good reason.

I found that you can often hear it in someone's voice. I heard it often in both of their laughs. Something was always intensely.. off.

As for me being one, I wouldn't say completely. Yes, I was affected by my father's upbringing, and that gave me both negative and positive traits. I have an odd sense of calm constantly, even in incredibly wild and stressful situations, and in all honesty (off topic but it came to mind) if I saw a horrific act committed in front of me, such as the mangling of a body in an accident, I don't know if I would blink. I wouldn't be affected, besides jumping in and helping those who need it. It's an odd feeling.
Then there's the analyzing of everything and everything. I learned that from him, too. Both in the way that he did it to other people, and learning how to behave in a way that prevented him from being able to tell what I was exactly thinking. It was creepy how he did it. Now I often analyze people, with conversation and simple observation. Thus, I can tell who's a threat or who I want to befriend - then begins the subtle manipulating game of friendships and relationships.

I know how to change myself and my actions to make someone believe I'm a different person.

So, tldr, I think I borderline on it, but thank god to other genes that I didn't get the entire premise.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

No , Yet I am known as one who follows and practices the Psyche Path...( nods , smiling )

Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 228

i am very sensitive, empathic, considerate, courteous, straight forward, open, friendly and honest to strangers and friends alike, but i have another side that can be very confrontational, cruel, vindictive, hyper dominating and unyielding when i don't like a person or is someone who tries to hurt me or the one's i care about, which is pretty much everyone.    Can't stand arrogance and conceited behavior and won't stand for it.  Psycho's and sociopaths i have a particular disdain for.  Had a half an hour chat with a psychologist who determined that i am borderline, but i don't agree with that at all.  More like i am two people in one.  My rough side probably developed from harsh upbringing and being too sensitive and easily hurt for this world.  Am softening with age, thank goodness, but it's a continuing work in progress.  So, no, am not a psychopath or a sociopath.  i care about this world and it's inhabitants, but the injustice i see can drive me half mad sometimes.

Score 24

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: