Go to page:

Are you a psychopath?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

ThaSeductress said:Persons with this illness often times talk to themselves repeating scenarios of their triggers to maddness or becomes mute, others roam the streets travelling by foot going from city to city sometimes walking themself to death... i am no psycho but i had a job dealing with alot of them.

there probably are interesting distinctions between different types of psychopaths, some may never go mad.

Stanwardine
Strange Creature
Joined 12th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Talking to yourself is a way of solving problems, not as many believe, a sign of madness. Psychopaths are all around us - manipulative managers, narcissistic partners, toxic competitive colleagues. Good luck negotiating the modern world my dear.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

what's worse is family members can be psychopaths too

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

only on the internet

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

i want to be like you when i grow up anna

AshleyAugust
Lost scrolls
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 6th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 53

psychopath know what they are at a young age.

archetype23
Tyrant of Words
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 3672

I'll let the jury decide. They're probably wrong

AshleyAugust
Lost scrolls
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 6th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 53

he's hardly a psychopath

personanongrata
Astral Gift
Thought Provoker
Greece 5awards
Joined 8th June 2015
Forum Posts: 272

Psychopath
In greek, psychopathis, from psyche and pathos means sth that has happened to the soul
Pathos not for passion but from the verb pathaino, meaning happens to me.
So for me, a psychopath is a soul with unresolved issues
Just thinking here

ThaSeductress
Daii_Cevyn_Belladon
Twisted Dreamer
Jamaica
Joined 23rd Dec 2016
Forum Posts: 45

Bryan tall dark skinned very poetic gave me comforting words kept me safe until...I got these questions with fire burning big and bright in his soul " why are you here?" " why are you with me?" He went from sweet to electric In seconds it was as if I was his worst enemy.... he became a tornado ripping everything in his path then when I tried calming him down he was more nasty with wrds that shot shit in my spirit. Hours and days passed Bryan was the same until I moved on got married and about to have my first child he returned shoving him feelings in my face "your mine always will and that baby is mine too but you have to give me a son after that child is born " now that I've experienced this it has given me the facts of a person that is "crazy in the head" is capable of doing great bcuz their imagination isn't never at rest. His poems weren't hidden in my past they were published in a book that middle school kids would find fascinating.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

I haven't murdered anyone yet ... so no (I've plotted, but who hasn't).  I reckon it's the difference between being a dormant and active volcano; but yeah I do the whole - talk to myself - walk about thing - to the point it drives those around me mad.  

Jadedembers
Starving demons
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 6th July 2017
Forum Posts: 75

I completely with personanongrata.

bromosapien
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 23rd Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 2

Yes! :)

the_unheard
Snake_charmer
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 27th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 8

a psychopath is a person with a warped perception of the world that has manifested itself as a “lack of basic humanity, drving one to act impulsively and without restraint.” One may think that a person with this disorder is beyond help and therefore a danger to society. In reality, a psychopath is likely much more in tune with their emotions, they find satisfaction not through the ways of the world; meaning they don’t look for another persons approval, because it was originally the world that made them this way; so in turn they stay to themselves and develope warped perceptions of reality and that’s where a violent psychopath will come into existence, along with all the other disturbing factors we associate with psychopaths.
The truth is that psychosis(like any mental illness) is misunderstood, meaning that the treatment options for this disorder only strengthens the grasp it has on its victim.
So if psychosis is misunderstood, and the treatment available doesn’t work, then this means that the illness is completely uncharted. if a person Is not willing to try to understand what makes another person like that, then how do we ever hope to find a solution?
To every action there’s a reaction, and anything stimulated in any way will have an energy transfer of some kind that will change an object to what is meant to be. Physics

Psychopaths are not always violent and dangerous, it’s the ways of the world that make them that way; all it takes is love and understanding and with that you can conquer any problem.

So am I a psychopath?
Or am I sensitive being with warped perceptions of how the world works?
I’ve never been sure, but one thing I know is that I will never allow a label like that to influence my thinking in any way.
I know who and what I am, and once you know this, you are left with two options; live to serve a greater purpose than yourself, you should live your life to spread happiness to others and to offer your talents to help and not to further your own self image, or one may choose to give in to the ways of the world and become another meaningless cog with no real function. this will eventually cause any sane person to snap. And thus the only solution there seems to be is to understand this distinct way of thinking, and work together as a society to understand what the solution might be. Understanding something is the only way we can ever hope to find a solution. Anything else is a waste of time and resources.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

" YOUR
SCORE 55%
Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

dunno about the moderation bit. rest is fairly spot on.

..I'm half a psychopath. ..a path

Go to page:
Go to: