Go to page:

Are you a psychopath?

MajuresAsinner
Strange Creature
New Zealand
Joined 5th Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 5

I tried to slaughter 3 adults with a knife, and got thrown in a physco ward for 2 weeks waiting on bail. I had forensic physiologist come in to interview me and they claimed I had no mental illness. I just have anger issues. And my actions were nowhere near personal. Btw I just reacted and also I never had no sympathy for those losers especially up until now. Im not proud of my actions intentionally. I have taken control of my mistakes and it doesnt affect me one bit. But I cant let it destroy my future aswell. Im not looking for attention either lol all im saying is you need to be smart to be a physco killer. Its only a path you take. And killing is just an instinct to getting rid of your problems faster. But most people get caught in the act. I just got set free. You cant claim anger as a mental illness its human. Nothing else. And being angry theres obviously no empathy breached or realised when your not in a "healthy state of mind" you would refer that to.  

And yes a physcopath needs to kill. Its the only way of over dramatising your own solutions and finding your own resolution at best interest.

And yes being a physcopath has to be some sort of illness. It would not have occured on its own. I do believe that it is cureable. But not with medication. And also only if u feel like its taken affect on you. Mine hasn't. And I have every belief in the world to not give a flying fuk.

So.... refering back to the top of my recent comment inwhich I have deleted to reply to your non negotiable, irrelevant information. I have the "mental mind of a physco killer" but use it to correct others with truth. And not science. My answers are evident. You dont know what a "physco-killer is or a physco path" they really are the same definitions of a unstable character.
Therefore you pretty much wasted ur time researching what a physcopath is because I just corrected you. So yes you would label me as one if you want lol idc. I am also not on the influence on any drugs or alcohol but I was prescribed with anti depressants from my own doctor trying to help with my PTSD and emotional anxiety. And I have no mental illnesses at all now ive overcomed them without the harshful integestion of medication. Good fuking job for me. And I never said you need to have a mental illness to be in the military then are trained mentally and physicially to have the same driven body to become a physcopath. But when it comes to war they kill without sympathy. And thats because they are only taking orders. They are trained to protect with force not with a heart. Faggot. And this was replied back to your false statements milf provoker.

UbiquitousVoid
. . . . . . . . .
Thought Provoker
United States 11awards
Joined 11th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 245

One does not have to kill to be a psychopath. Also, one can kill and not be a psychopath. The only difference would be that a psychopath would not feel remorse over killing if it was beneficial to him/her. Furthermore, being a psychopath is not an illness or a choice, it is something they are born as. It is linked with underdeveloped empathy centers in the brain. Being in the military has nothing to do with mental illness...

ChosenTwo
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 5th Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 14

There's an obvious correlation between creativity and mental illness. I have a person very near and dear to my heart who I actually just posted a poem about titled Crzy. I'm crazy as fuck but have my outlets to express myself through my words, food and music. Most people are not that fortunate. Their love ones cast them aside or even view their art as empirical evidence that they are in fact crazy. Its all about how you choose to asses situations and who your chose to let into your life.

UbiquitousVoid
. . . . . . . . .
Thought Provoker
United States 11awards
Joined 11th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 245

MajuresAsinner said:I tried to slaughter 3 adults with a knife, and got thrown in a physco ward for 2 weeks waiting on bail. I had forensic physiologist come in to interview me and they claimed I had no mental illness. I just have anger issues. And my actions were nowhere near personal. Btw I just reacted and also I never had no sympathy for those losers especially up until now. Im not proud of my actions intentionally. I have taken control of my mistakes and it doesnt affect me one bit. But I cant let it destroy my future aswell. Im not looking for attention either lol all im saying is you need to be smart to be a physco killer. Its only a path you take. And killing is just an instinct to getting rid of your problems faster. But most people get caught in the act. I just got set free. You cant claim anger as a mental illness its human. Nothing else. And being angry theres obviously no empathy breached or realised when your not in a "healthy state of mind" you would refer that to.  

And yes a physcopath needs to kill. Its the only way of over dramatising your own solutions and finding your own resolution at best interest.

And yes being a physcopath has to be some sort of illness. It would not have occured on its own. I do believe that it is cureable. But not with medication. And also only if u feel like its taken affect on you. Mine hasn't. And I have every belief in the world to not give a flying fuk.

So.... refering back to the top of my recent comment inwhich I have deleted to reply to your non negotiable, irrelevant information. I have the "mental mind of a physco killer" but use it to correct others with truth. And not science. My answers are evident. You dont know what a "physco-killer is or a physco path" they really are the same definitions of a unstable character.
Therefore you pretty much wasted ur time researching what a physcopath is because I just corrected you. So yes you would label me as one if you want lol idc. I am also not on the influence on any drugs or alcohol but I was prescribed with anti depressants from my own doctor trying to help with my PTSD and emotional anxiety. And I have no mental illnesses at all now ive overcomed them without the harshful integestion of medication. Good fuking job for me. And I never said you need to have a mental illness to be in the military then are trained mentally and physicially to have the same driven body to become a physcopath. But when it comes to war they kill without sympathy. And thats because they are only taking orders. They are trained to protect with force not with a heart. Faggot. And this was replied back to your false statements milf provoker.

It appears you lack the ability to communicate like an adult. I'll take my leave from this post now.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

what's a milf provoker?

poet Anonymous

well we know MILF mean mothers i'd like to f*&k, so someone who would provoke that would be...... a milf provoker.  at least i think that would be it.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

oh ^-^
well, that's an interesting thing to call someone

poet Anonymous

yeah, i guess. i didn't make it up. lol

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Goddam physcopathic milfering provocateers..

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 209

MajuresAsinner said:I tried to slaughter 3 adults with a knife, and got thrown in a physco ward for 2 weeks waiting on bail. I had forensic physiologist come in to interview me and they claimed I had no mental illness. I just have anger issues. And my actions were nowhere near personal. Btw I just reacted and also I never had no sympathy for those losers especially up until now. Im not proud of my actions intentionally. I have taken control of my mistakes and it doesnt affect me one bit. But I cant let it destroy my future aswell. Im not looking for attention either lol all im saying is you need to be smart to be a physco killer. Its only a path you take. And killing is just an instinct to getting rid of your problems faster. But most people get caught in the act. I just got set free. You cant claim anger as a mental illness its human. Nothing else. And being angry theres obviously no empathy breached or realised when your not in a "healthy state of mind" you would refer that to.  

SnazzyRocket
Strange Creature
Joined 8th Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 3

You should read The Wisdom of Psychopaths by Kevin Dutton.
Not all psychopaths need to or want to kill.

ThaSeductress
Daii_Cevyn_Belladon
Twisted Dreamer
Jamaica
Joined 23rd Dec 2016
Forum Posts: 45

SnazzyRocket said:You should read The Wisdom of Psychopaths by Kevin Dutton.

I agree...

ThaSeductress
Daii_Cevyn_Belladon
Twisted Dreamer
Jamaica
Joined 23rd Dec 2016
Forum Posts: 45

Psychopath-  a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviors.
Psychopath o/c " mad people"
A person suffering from mental illness does not necessarily kills or commit crimes although it sometimes happens. Some persons go crazy or "mad" due to various situations the common ones for example: being born with heredity, dangerous drugs, painful incidents causing trauma, pushing the brain pass its limits etc.
Persons with this illness often times talk to themselves repeating scenarios of their triggers to maddness or becomes mute, others roam the streets travelling by foot going from city to city sometimes walking themself to death... i am no psycho but i had a job dealing with alot of them.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

SnazzyRocket said:You should read The Wisdom of Psychopaths by Kevin Dutton.

hey, thanks, that book is actually one i've been meaning to read ^~^

Go to page:
Go to: