Go to page:

Can you kill?

poet Anonymous

The pen is mightier than the sword but sometimes the sword needs to be lifted when the pen fails.

spdred
spidey
Lost Thinker
Indonesia
Joined 14th Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 6

my name isn't Red for no reason, honey.
when i was younger, i thought severe and continuing abuse was grounds for murder. i am not the type to not act on my thoughts.
a little later, "what it took" for me was deathly hunger, money, and a man to whom i owe my life.

now, hell... now, i retch and cry like a little bitch over stepping on a worm.

things change.
don't get into it, kids. you think it's easy, but it stays with you every single day. so many people wanna say they won't hesitate, but when there's steel in your hand and somebody looking down that barrel, it's gonna be different. it's gonna be different. don't joke with that shit.

poet Anonymous

I can't even kill a spider crawling around but, like you, if someone hurt someone I love, I oould kill in a heartbeat.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thank you for your service. My father served two tours in Nam.  He said the war was never over for a soldier.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Thank you.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

animal kill animals because they are animals, or at least that's their usual excuse, that and providing food for their family.

Human kill other humans creating a sub human entity.

I will always have the greatest of respect for soldiers that have fought for our freedoms - they lay their lives on the line for us.

The sub human entity is the generals and politicians that can't keep the peace and would rather involve themselves in flag waving and patriarchal dick waving, I include the filthy bankers in that group

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

I agree with you David...but for one thing...

I never asked anyone to defend my freedom , past / present / future...

Nor would I want them to...

If I can't defend those myself , I do not deserve them...

That includes police , or anyone else...

I lay my own life on the line for my own freedoms...

In "my" mind , anyone who does not is a weakling...

Please note...you are one who I have great respect for...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

and that respect is mutual and we can disagree on this subject all day, but I would always respect your views as being your view and would want if necessary to fight for your rights to hold them :-))))

one quick example if Europe UK included had rolled over then the holocaust would have been even greater and it would not have stopped with the jews.

Rich and powerful men love war because they don have to fight it, they just keep making money and they should be our targets

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

The war in Nam was a cluster fuck from the start - soldiers taken to war on a false flag operation 58,000 dead look to Washington these are the real villians

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: