Go to page:

Can you kill?

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Yes...I'm killing this planet everyday...killing doesn't get much BIGGER than that man.

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

If it came down to my self-preservation, then fuck yeah, I could. If you wouldn't, then I'm sorry to say this, but ypu are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. Same thing with those "pineapple on pizza" freaks

SourMelon0313
H
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 6th Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 215

Love this discussion...lol

I have thought of it many times...
Would kill if someone gets to the tippy top of my nerves...
they'd die alright, and very painfully too.
Make them suffer the most morbid and gruesome inhuman way as possible.
Traumatize their minds of what horrid things one can commit,
make them suffer in creative ways..

inject nutrients in them just so they'd live as I put them through  several sessions such as tearing fingers off, one by one...maybe the nails first, them break the fingers, then detach  them..
depending on what they infuriated me with, the body parts being punished will change in order of whatever I feel like...

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

😱😱😱

poet Anonymous

Anybody could kill, if the situation was right. I could definitely imagine myself killing to save myself or my son, I mean throughout history man has killed each other over and over for pleasure or to survive. Only because we have a “civilized” society and the law to stop us from doing it now and the fact that it is “wrong” but it depends what your definition of wrong is, because if it was between you or them, is it wrong to save yourself? If somebody hurt your child or family, is it wrong to hurt them back? What is wrong is going out of your way to find somebody to kill, with no motive except your own pleasure. But wrong depends entirely on the situation and I believe everyone has the capability.

fiveamtuesday
Thought Provoker
3awards
Joined 11th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 257

the only way I could ever kill someone would be to shoot somebody in the head with a rifle from a quarter of a mile away.

I would think that maybe I could deal with putting somebody in a sleeper hold until they suffocate, but that seems like a really personal way to kill somebody. I just don't want to see someone suffer in pain.

LostGirl18
Fire of Insight
Canada 10awards
Joined 15th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 105

Can I kill?

Suppose, I wouldn't know until after they're dead.

slowfires5
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 22

i have read all your postulations  of recompense,  all it is, is  the harsh rough voice of the
hoards, to kill somebody, or to make a rope fast around the neck  is below freezing point
of a nettle rash brain, that has a halt in their education, the law is an ass, the eruptive disease
in a kangaroo  court, spreads like wild fire into a inching mob for blood. what would happen to you,
the mob, found out that you hanged an innocent person.    

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

case28 said:If you could kill you'd more than likely wouldn't post shit about killing in this thread.

Tai_2
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 4

I agree most people think I am very sweet and small but I just had a daughter and all of a sudden I turned into this mama bear so If anyone messes with her its done, so I agree with you.

Tai_2
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 4

I agree

RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 48

Under duress would be pretty simple, such as in defense of myself or someone I cared about.  That's kinda stating the obvious though.  I really don't think I'd feel all that bad about it either.  Things die.  It's what happens.  I don't see either life or death as all that particularly important or profound.

I will, however, at some risk, admit that, if not for laws, I'd very well may kill just for the thrill of it, which is enormously fucked up, but true.  Fortunately I'm both terrified of prison and have a strong, rather annoying conscience, so this is not likely to ever happen.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
IamTroll
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1

it depends.  Plant, animal, or vegetable?  I've never explored my full potential, and hope I never have recourse  to.

poet Anonymous

Deleted

Go to page:
Go to: