Go to page:

Can you kill?

poet
DallasNichols
Lost Thinker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 6

I don't think killing people would solve the problems that are going on in this world. I mean, if it were a serial killer and you put the person to death it would prevent that person from killing others. But it won't stop killings altogether.

poet
dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 85

We all kill EveryDay of our lives

poet
Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 89

a dollar and a dream

poet
Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 89

A dollar and a dream

poet
Brandon
B-eendon Li Azx Overholt
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 659

Ive spoken about this before,  I have very crude somewhat offensive views regarding the killing of expendable people.  Im all for it when i find it nessasary. And eventually itll have to be nessasary. Theres too many people on this planet. Animals are worth more to me then the populace.

poet
Brandon
B-eendon Li Azx Overholt
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 659

If someone needs to be strapped to a godamn chair while they are getting their finger nails split in half and half way ripped off,  thats fine. Especially when they do something very much disrespectful towards myself or someone i know. I say fuck em.

poet
SamiBmuse
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 9th July 2017
Forum Posts: 63

well this is a hard one for me, because I even try to not step on ants haha, I don't contemplate murder or even think could I, so when something like this comes up, I must at least consider what would push me to that edge.
My answer, my son...... He is my world so I would fight for him and if that meant to murder another human being, then I guess for him I would cross that line I had previously drawn.

poet
Zach_of_all_trades
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 17th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 13

If anyone hurt or killed a family member, a friend, or one of my dogs you can expect that the individual who committed the act to suffer a slow and painful death at the hands of yours truly. Also anyone who commits rape or abuses kids. If I catch them, they are done.

poet
jim_carreys_lawyer
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 25th June 2017
Forum Posts: 138

Never sure what another person is capable of. But in my experience, like most of the comments here, have been said by some people in my life.
Who did they run to?
The police. Lol. Stop playing.

poet
tamistill
Strange Creature
Joined 12th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 3

When I can't.kill, then I will worry.Anyone CAN kill, but would you killl, what's your breaking point?

poet
case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
35awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1884

If you could kill you'd more than likely wouldn't post shit about killing in this thread.

poet
MadelinePender
Strange Creature
Joined 13th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 2

It totally depends upon the situation.

poet
AndreasWicked
Le serpent
Lost Thinker
Russia
Joined 23rd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 10

The topic implies a definite answer . Either yes or no. Can you kill ? = Are you a killer ? I don't think there is much to build a discussion here.

poet
Grizzz
Strange Creature
Joined 19th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Any person can kill. It's more a question of what it would take them to kill another person. Every person has a breaking point and most people will never be put in a situation where they would kill. Others don't kill because of the consequences or their beliefs but nobody can say they would NEVER kill

poet
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Humans will always kill, sometimes justified, sometimes not - killing is what we do best :-)

Go to page:
Go to: