Go to page:

Libras

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

case28 said:I also read that Aquarians are nortorious for hijacking librarian threads...

Ugh, such lies...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Magdalena said:

Ugh, such lies...

Maybe he's talking about the males? ;)

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Ahavati said:

Maybe he's talking about the males? ;)

He must be, because I would never hijack a librarian.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Magdalena said:

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

hemihead said:Am aquarian....can confirm thread-hijacking trait...

You aquarian... you know what this means? All this horoscope bullshit is true.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Magdalena said:

There should be more librarians being hijacked... these fricken extremists might learn something.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

hemihead said:Am aquarian....can confirm thread-hijacking trait...

Cripes, I missed that one. I should have known.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

case28 said:

There should be more librarians being hijacked... these fricken extremists might learn something.

Well, I think this thread has been well and truly jacked.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

case28 said:There should be more librarians being hijacked... these fricken extremists might learn something.
You could well be right...although you might get booked and sentenced for that.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Leo, huh?

"Leos take every human emotion available and amplify it to the extremes. This is the same approach when it comes to love and the Lion. Love is earth shattering, ground shaking, spectacular, and dramatic to the Leo Man. He will fall in love, often and deeply. Each time he does he will be convinced it is the last time, the only time, and that all the other times were erroneous..."

I'm no tarot card hustler or astrological buff, but when you say this shit is untrue and I read that shit ^^^ after I've read the torrent of F-bombs in your poems... it really does make me wonder, Leo.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Ok let's check out Pisces.

"Pisces is the sign of mysticism, mystery and the spiritual unknown. They are deeply creative individuals, in love with the arts and music. Pisces live in two worlds, the real world and the spiritual or mystical world. They have extremes of emotions and feel both good and bad intensively. They are the most sensitive of all the signs. Pisces have formidable intuitive ability. Most Pisces are somehow involved with occult or spiritualism. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations. Pisces are prone to drug and alcohol addiction to escape their eternal search for themselves."

... I believe! I believe!

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Its a mystery what on earth and in heaven a Pisces is doing! Though, can anyone furnish me with information or evidence (haha, 'astrology is all lies', yes very good, move along now) as to why I think Pisces as the 12th sign/ house incorporate aspects of the other signs.
Because I am sure I have a little librarian in me, but not the paedophiliac sense mind you.

Anyway, go Team Libras, and Leos, Taurus, Scorpio, Gemini, Aquarius, Aries, Sagittarius, Virgo, Capricorn, but not Team Cancer; the disease is awful and Team Crab need a rebrand before they join in the cheerleading. Forget Ophiuchus too, its already crowded with 12, no need for 1 more.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

A little Librarian in anything goes a long way...accounts for the words eh, M'lord.

Go to page:
Go to: