Go to page:

women's laws cheat men again..

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

chump said:which sentence and what inequalies TODAY?

I will speak slowly.

I. Replied. To. The. First. Sentence. Of. Your. Opening. Argument. COMMA. Not. The. Second.

Which inequalities today? Are you freakin kidding me?!? Do you honestly still think there is wage equality?!?!?

My wife works at a government job where she gets paid 1/2 what the men get paid, even though she can physically do her job but they can't physically do theirs. One is in need of a hip replacement, the other is overweight - they have to help each other accomplish simple tasks that neither can do on their own.

You need to step out of this bubble you've created around yourself that causes you to see reality through the lens of your own bias.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

Maybe you should READ slowly too.. I replied to you saying that I said the law was unfair
.which is my second sentence.. I only said the law existed and that the women cost more in my first sentence..what problem do you have with that statement..

And again TODAY there is a law already that fixes that.. Just because there are still some men that make more than some women doesn't mean men are still oppressing them.. Its your wife you talk about maybe your bubble is too small... Maybe we should pay cripples and fat people less or fire them so your wife can have the job or maybe a fit man if physical ability is your argument for pay value instead of peoples minds or length of time on the job..

Do we pass a law that we make twice as many jobs or fire half the men to make it even RIGHT now

If there are 20 openings and 90 men apply and 10 women, what do we legislate ? Which is more equal hire 10 men and 10 women or 2 women and 18 men?

The laws are in place.. It just takes time for something this big to level out.

What a precedence to set... Then if your wife gets fat or needs a hip we can shove her aside or lower her pay...

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

chump said:Maybe you should READ slowly too.. I replied to you saying that I said the law was unfair
.which is my second sentence.. I only said the law existed and that the women cost more in my first sentence..what problem do you have with that statement..

I get that you started a thread complaining that men are being treated unfairly. I understood that from your very first post.

And my response to your complaining is that in comparison to women being treated unfairly past and present, you sound RIDICULOUS.  I acknowledge that you have a valid point. You still sound RIDICULOUS.  

Welcome to the Internet where you are allowed to start topics and I'm allowed to present my opinion instead of just agreeing or disagreeing with you or not engaging your opinion at all.

Just as you are more than welcome to rebuke with all manner of RIDICULOUS counter arguments.

chump said:And again TODAY there is a law already that fixes that.. Just because there are still some men that make more than some women doesn't mean men are still oppressing them.. Its your wife you talk about maybe your bubble is too small... Maybe we should pay cripples and fat people less or fire them so your wife can have the job or maybe a fit man if physical ability is your argument for pay value instead of peoples minds or length of time on the job..

Do we pass a law that we make twice as many jobs or fire half the men to make it even RIGHT now

If there is 20 openings and 90 men apply and 10 women, what do we legislate ?

The laws are in place.. It just takes time for something this big to level out.

What a precedence to set... Then if your wife gets fat or needs a hip we can shove her aside or lower her pay...

I'll be sure to mention all this to my wife who gets 25% of the wage increases that those men get because they were men hired for physically demanding jobs they couldn't do and she is a woman hired for a non-physically demanding job that she can do, which over the course of time resulted in her earning 1/2 the hourly wages they do.

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 209

See what you did?

You gave Johnny such a headache that he had to let Magnetron continue posting on his behalf.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Magnetron said:

I'll be sure to mention all this to my wife who gets 25% of the wage increases that those men get because they were men hired for physically demanding jobs they couldn't do and she is a woman hired for a non-physically demanding job that she can do, which over the course of time resulted in her earning 1/2 the hourly wages they do.

what is ridiculous is that I need to keep defending things I didnt say... And I like opinions that's why I asked a question but when I get off topic ancient reasoning and tired rhetoric I just sort through it calmly I even care enough to ask for clarification so I'm talking about I should be..I just roll with .. And your talking about your wife so your biased too and now your comparing two different jobs pay ..say what you want and so will I and ridiculous is subjective..

Just have your wife apply for one of those jobs that are physically hard and if she can do it she will get that pay.. And if she doesn't she can sue because there is a law against not paying her the same for the same job..

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

chump said:what is ridiculous is that I need to keep defending things I didnt say... And I like opinions that's why I asked a question but when I get off topic ancient reasoning and tired rhetoric I just sort through it calmly I even care enough to ask for clarification so I'm talking about I should be..I just roll with .. And your talking about your wife so your biased too and now your comparing two different jobs pay ..say what you want and so will I and ridiculous is subjective..

I promise that from now on I'll will avoid engaging you with real life examples of men and women being paid disproportionately.

The floor is yours - please continue enlightening us as to how men are being charged more for certain insurances because it bothers you for some undisclosed reason.

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

p.s. I'm Johnny too, if you haven't already figured that out.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

PsycoticMastermind said:See what you did?

You gave Johnny such a headache that he had to let Magnetron continue posting on his behalf.
I won't start to worry until he weeps blood

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

PsycoticMastermind said:

I promise that from now on I'll will avoid engaging you with real life examples of men and women being paid disproportionately.

The floor is yours - please continue enlightening us as to how men are being charged more for certain insurances.
I'm not here to enlighten but to be enlightened hence the question and I appreciate the real world examples I used it to demonstrate that you are in fact personally biased also which I am often accused of and to show that there is a law already addressing the problem and if there are current violations going on we are talking about fighting crime not for rights and I understand why you wouldn't want to do that again..back to you 3

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

chump said:I'm not here to enlighten but to be enlightened hence the question and I appreciate the real world examples I used it to demonstrate that you are in fact personally biased also which I am often accused of and to show that there is a law already addressing the problem and if there are current violations going on we are talking about fighting crime not for rights and I understand why you wouldn't want to do that again..back to you 3

Interesting.

Maybe instead of having the floor, you should lie down on a couch and let it all out.

Your choice of topics lately indicate you have some personal issues to work through.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

PsycoticMastermind said:

Interesting.

Maybe instead of having the floor, you should lie down on a couch and let it all out.

Your choice of topics lately indicate you have some personal issues to work through.
more empty insults in place of something new to say...

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

chump said:more empty insults in place of something new to say...

* scribbles into notepad: Subject chooses to avoid acknowledging that a pattern is manifesting in his choice of topics. *

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

PsycoticMastermind said:

* scribbles into notepad: Subject chooses to avoid acknowledging that a pattern is manifesting in his choice of topics. *

While you are scribbling - don't forget to pick up the dry cleaning and milk.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

PsycoticMastermind said:

a pattern implies I bitch about different things I just have the one so its more like a solid color so tell your wife not to use bleach when she does your laundry after work..
See now youve got me stereotyping...

MaryWalker
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 225

chump said:So we have a law now that insurance companies can't charge women more than men for health insurance even though women cost the companies far more than men do..might seem like a good thing and fair to transfer part of every woman's cost to every man but why did the law leave it OK for insurance companies to charge men more fore life insurance and car insurance than women???

Men pay more for some auto and life insurance policies because men cost those companies more money than woman. Do as the womenfolk did and petition Congress to create laws against insurance companies doing it. Or petition Congress to repeal the laws against charging women more for health insurance.  Not sure what all the fuss is.

Go to page:
Go to: