Go to page:

women's laws cheat men again..

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

paulinadionne96 said: That wasn't an insult either she just stated an opinion just like you can state yours also it's not like you'd give me an answer anyway as you wanted to research it myself.saying my opinion is a waste of time is an insult and that is what you quoted and complimented

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

paulinadionne96 said: That wasn't an insult either she just stated an opinion just like you can state yours also it's not like you'd give me an answer anyway as you wanted to research it myself.OK.   Women go to the doctor more often and for more things than men.https://www.ml.com/articles/why-women-pay-more-for-health-care-and-what-you-can-do-to-prepare.html

Here is an article that popp up when i googed " why do women pay more for health care insurance"

Its not like you would have believed me if I told you why

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Magdalena said:The ECJ made a ruling back in December 2012 that gender can no longer be taken into account when calculating insurance.  But if you're in America or somewhere out of the EU or UK, then it wouldn't apply.

After reading your other thread concerning male abuse and your replies in that thread, your "women cost the companies more" statement does not surprise me CHUMP... and your opinion where woman are concerned is a waste of time challenging.
and just FYI the us just had a ruling on the matter and now its the same here do maybe you should look up what your talking about before you spout...

paulinadionne96
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 18th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 30

chump said:OK.   Women go to the doctor more often and for more things than men.https://www.ml.com/articles/why-women-pay-more-for-health-care-and-what-you-can-do-to-prepare.html

Here is an article that popp up when i googed " why do women pay more for health care insurance"

Its not like you would have believed me if I told you why

I never doubt anyone if they can back up what they say

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

paulinadionne96 said: I never doubt anyone if they can back up what they saynow that I've spent so much time defending the facts, do something for me and answer my original question about why you think we passed the law and left the two out of three insurances that men pay more in alone.  Please.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

chump said:and just FYI the us just had a ruling on the matter and now its the same here do maybe you should look up what your talking about before you spout...

Umm, excuse me.  I did NOT say the law  is any different in America.  I said the ECJ law wouldn't apply to America. As in America does not come under ECJ laws.

Oh, and I didn't say your opinion was a waste of time, I said challenging your opinion was a waste of time, and that is my damn opinion.

Maybe you should read things properly before you spout.

paulinadionne96
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 18th Oct 2016

chump said:now that I've spent so much time defending the facts, do something for me and answer my original question about why you think we passed the law and left the two out of three insurances that men pay more in alone.  Please. Here's the thing the US and UK  are quite different in policies so the answer is i don't know because for some policies in the UK it's the same for gender , it's more about the age . So i think it is subject to opinion for most policies which in my opinion is wrong , they don't go of facts and statistics they only go off personal opinion like for instance they probably see men as more reckless thats why it costs them more , but like i said i don't entirely know myself i just thought i'd hazard a guess

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Magdalena said:

Umm, excuse me.  I did NOT say the law  is any different in America.  I said the ECJ law wouldn't apply to America. As in America does not come under ECJ laws.

Oh, and I didn't say your opinion was a waste of time, I said challenging your opinion was a waste of time, and that is my damn opinion.

Maybe you should read things properly before you spout.

why even mention the EU law if you were not inferring that it was the only one, otherwise it would have no meaning in the conversation..

And if my opinion was that someone's ass was fat it would be insulting and not just my opinion..

I did read it that's just the way I see it..

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

paulinadionne96 said: Here's the thing the US and UK  are quite different in policies so the answer is i don't know because for some policies in the UK it's the same for gender , it's more about the age . So i think it is subject to opinion for most policies which in my opinion is wrong , they don't go of facts and statistics they only go off personal opinion like for instance they probably see men as more reckless thats why it costs them more , but like i said i don't entirely know myself i just thought i'd hazard a guessactually, facts and statistics are exactly what insurance companies use to determine rates.. The facts are that men cost the insurance companies more than women in claims so men pay higher rates.

Quote from insurance.com or something like that.
..Like it or not, men pay more on the average for auto insurance than women do. The main reason for this is the statistics that surround male drivers. To find a good deal on auto insurance whether you are a man or woman, enter your zip code in the free box now!

paulinadionne96
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 18th Oct 2016

chump said:actually, facts and statistics are exactly what insurance companies use to determine rates.. The facts are that men cost the insurance companies more than women in claims so men pay higher rates.

Quote from insurance.com or something like that.
..Like it or not, men pay more on the average for auto insurance than women do. The main reason for this is the statistics that surround male drivers. To find a good deal on auto insurance whether you are a man or woman, enter your zip code in the free box now!
I was referring to life insurance but i see , i guess they see most male drivers to be "boy racers" especially if you're a younger male driver insurance is more so i guess thats why life insurance is more as they see that men have more accidents than women on the road  , so more injuries = more accidents which concludes such higher rates for men than women

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

paulinadionne96 said: I was referring to life insurance but i see , i guess they see most male drivers to be "boy racers" especially if you're a younger male driver insurance is more so i guess thats why life insurance is more as they see that men have more accidents than women on the road  , so more injuries = more accidents which concludes such higher rates for men than womenfor life insurance men die at an earlier age and more deadly accidents on and off the road..its a short,dangerous,expensive life but somebody's got to do it..

Apparently half of us....

paulinadionne96
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 18th Oct 2016

chump said:for life insurance men die at an earlier age and more deadly accidents on and off the road..its a short,dangerous,expensive life but somebody's got to do it..

Apparently half of us....
 Just a quick question as im unfamiliar with the US  laws , what age to both men and women retire in the US?

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

paulinadionne96 said:  Just a quick question as im unfamiliar with the US  laws , what age to both men and women retire in the US?I believe the number is work til you die or something like that.....

paulinadionne96
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 18th Oct 2016

chump said:I believe the number is work til you die or something like that.....   pretty much the same here , men have to work longer than women , even though men are not living as long as women ...doesn't exactly make sense does it? who the hell comes up with these silly laws?

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

paulinadionne96 said:   pretty much the same here , men have to work longer than women , even though men are not living as long as women ...doesn't exactly make sense does it? who the hell comes up with these silly laws? I don't know if men work longer than
Women here I think it is getting bad for women too...
Its really more of a rich poor thing in disguise

Go to page:
Go to: