Page:

I am crying as I write this

Blue42
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 10th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 14

I've never been so scared in my life, I'm scared of the war that's coming. I'm horrified that everybody wants to ignore it. The Russians have been backed into a tactical corner and have no choice but to defend themselves with all their might against the almighty American empire. This is it, this is actually it. Nukes, bio weapons, weapons I can't make any sense of, troop deployments. They are already calling it THE Blitzcreig, not A, THE.
Because of modern military power the coming war is expected to be shorter than WW1&2 respectively.

What twists my insides is that civilian casualties will be sinister. Our cities are expected to be primary targets as well as agricultural areas, large scale transportation, as well as any exposed military bases or installations. Some speculate the American navy has been or will be marked as a primary target.
Regardless, it seems billions will die to protect the freak show that is modern leadership.

poet Anonymous

I don't think it's a case of ignoring it. I think it's a choice that for my own mental wellbeing I don't worry about things that I don't need to worry about right now...

Not being funny or nothing... but bombs, explosions and death happen every day. If I worried about them every time it happened, I'd never leave the house. Just sit here rocking backwards and forwards in my bathroom.

Choose your mental space. You're in control of it.

poet Anonymous

modifying comment, erasing

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16193

Blue42, the summary of your fear is scary. I don't think it will be that bad, though. Don't worry too much about it. Think of all the good things the world and life have to offer.  

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

A saving grace of capitalism and multi-national corporations is that war and mass death is bad for business; war seems an awful idea when it could compromise trade and holiday travel.
(I am interested to know if any country could feasibly wage full scale total war without international trade and relying solely on their own resources.)
American empire? Never quite heard it called that, seeing as it is more a collection of states than a collection of territories. Political posturing is one thing, but actual invasion or war is not necessarily the follow up; conquering or blowing up cities does not magically give credence to past words.

clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 281

your avatar is giving me the finger
so alz I can say to that is $%#&  !*^

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I would say it's all in your head.

That doesn't mean it isn't a reality. It just means it is a reality for you. You've somehow convinced yourself these things are happenjng.

Just imagine what your life would be like now if you were so convinced that other things were happening instead.

Blue42
Lost Thinker
Canada
Joined 10th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 14

😂 thanks, I needed that

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Now holster that finger and let's see something more encouraging from you, eh?  Be well. :-)

poet Anonymous

Blue42....  It's alright to have fear for death or something you perceive is real. My advise to you.. we can always fear the unknown. Sensationalism by the media is a given. If you truly feel frightened.  Talk to someone professional if it is consuming your thoughts. I am older, lol, in my opinion. Life happens .. If we focus on the negative, real or not. We lose touch with what is truly important. Gratitude for life and the beauty of embracing the good things that happen every single day. You see, the media rarely reports of the great things that happen everyday, everywhere. It doesn't sell advertisements, unfortunately.  Yesterday I read a report of a woman with down syndrome .. she is 38yrs old. She is a Master black belt. It took her 20years. But, she did it. My point.. great things happen .. look for them. We can't change war. But we can change how we chose to approach life.
🙏Peace and Love... Trish

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

This would likely be you if you slipped further down the rabbit hole.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/246580-america-has-become-an-obama-nation/

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

no sense in crying about it now. probably better off trying to be strong and get a bug-out plan together,  just in-case irony happens

Page:
Go to: