Go to page:

Ghost: Real or Not

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16184

I agree with Magdalena. I have had my share of strange experiences. Something I can't explain so I do believe that there are more in this world then what we know with the senses we have.

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:
 If it feels right then yes, do it.  

So mote it be, my dear.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Grace said:I agree with Magdalena. I have had my share of strange experiences. Something I can't explain so I do believe that there are more in this world then what we know with the senses we have.

"Aquired savant" has been my new interest for the past year or so.  Our senses, mind are a lot more capable than what we give them credit for, our reach is short to what it can be.  We shouldn't restrict our minds so much, those dormant parts need a jump-start.  We have the tools, we just don't know how to use them, so we accept our inabilities. Mainly because that is how we are conditioned.

Anyway, I'm going off topic and I'm not a thread hijacker haha.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Miss_Sub said:

So mote it be, my dear.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Magdalena said:it's like asking me if God is real.  There are the believers and the nonbelievers, no one can know either way, without solid unadulterated proof.

That I have.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Ahavati said:

That I have.

I have witnessed things, but I don't have the proof of said things. I also know of those who have had detrimental experiences in this.  But nothing I can go into so public, simply because it ended tragically and is not my story to tell.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

If you like ghosts and/or laughing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BlydBMAVU

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Umm said:If you like ghosts and/or laughing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BlydBMAVU

I don't know how any of them kept a straight face during the making of that and she failed to in the end, I bet it was a relief.

Go to page:
Go to: