Go to page:

Ghost: Real or Not

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16220

Bethamphetamine said:Ohh I apologize for the miscommunication. =] sounds like I need to move then haha around here people don't really believe anything like that. I've met people who believed stuff like this but not very many.  I will post them as soon as I can submit some more stuff =]

No worries...looking forward to reading them.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Ard-Ri said:I saw a ghost once. still too soon to talk about it though. but basically if I had a constipation issue before I saw it, ..I didn't after

If you had, hope unzipped before you loose out...tell us about your ghostly encounter. Different culture and people, different type of supernatural characteristics, I heard.

poet Anonymous

most prominent here would be the banshee. she is an old woman who floats in the sky and wails for the imminent death of someone  close to whoever's path she floats above. ..if however she throws her comb at you, then it's you who'll be dead  .

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

I wonder if there was any witness of that. Some ghost stories here are so well told that it becomes a legend or a cultural belief.

Ghost_of_a_girl
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 1

The scientific part of me wants to say no. There is no proof ergo no such thing as ghosts. However, to say something is not real with no evidence is just as bad as saying it is real with no evidence

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

You're right,Ghost_of_a_girl.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

what would be sufficient evidence to prove ghosts are not real?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

I don't know of anybody being slimed by a ghost in real life... case closed.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Real.

There's actually a thread about paranormal experiences started by Magnetron if you go back a few pages in Discussions.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

JohnnyBlaze said:Real.

No  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Umm said:

No  

Ha!  I used to wish. Mostly I'm grateful they exist when I experience the peace they bring or receive.

Nothing will make a believer out of you quicker.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

it's like asking me if God is real.  There are the believers and the nonbelievers, no one can know either way, without solid unadulterated proof.

Believing in something and knowing for a fact keeps me open minded on many things, I won't rule one thing out over the other without fact.  I've had running's with some strange happenings. They were my experiences and that's that.

I have my beliefs, many backed up by scientific proof, many by my own witness and much experimentation/research.  And that is for me to know.

So when someone says to me "when you're dead you're dead, there is nothing"  Like when the fuck did you die and no longer exist to experience this? How ignorant FFS.  

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Umm said:

No  

Shaddup or I'll Astral project myself onto your front lawn and moon you.

http://f1.ifrm.com/11885/77/emo/moon.gif

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:

So when someone says to me "when you're dead you're dead, there is nothing"  Like when the fuck did you die and no longer exist to experience this? How ignorant FFS.  

It's this reason alone that I knew I definitely wasn't an atheist - excellent points made here. I'm very much in team experience though, that's where I base my belief in the Otherworld.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Miss_Sub said:

It's this reason alone that I knew I definitely wasn't an atheist - excellent points made here. I'm very much in team experience though, that's where I base my belief in the Otherworld.

I'm more the loner in so many aspects of things.  My instinct/intuition/gut feeling is more potent in my decision making when it is not being diluted by outside human influence, and that effects every part of my life, so I am savvy more often than not because that works better for me.

I understand how many find group experience more profitable for their own being, knowledge, learning etc.  If it feels right then yes, do it.  

Go to page:
Go to: