Page:

First kiss/favorite kiss

OctoberBVBdarklove
peppergrinder
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 14

My first kiss was a guy named Bradon. We were at a movie party and there were these tunnel like things in the walls. He told me he wanted to show me a video and kissed made out with me.
This is my only kiss at the moment so I guess this my favorite kiss...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MllePogany
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 18th July 2016
Forum Posts: 12

First kisses are generally overrated... we expect too much of them, and they hardly ever live up to expectations. Now, the first earth-shaking kiss, that's another story. X-rated.

Flameweaver
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 9th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 3

never been kissed or anything

AlarusRaven
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 19th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Not happened yet

sophiehunt
Sophie Hunt
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 9th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 16

When I was younger.. Like 13 or something. It was an akward and sloppy mess

paulinadionne96
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 18th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 30

I had my first kiss when i was 15 but it was like kissing a fish ...i'd say my 3rd boyfriend (who i'm still with now) is the best cause  there i always passion in it and it never feels awkward....or like im kissing a fish xD

LuciusSwan
Strange Creature
Joined 19th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 2

My most memorable kiss was an unbroken lip lock to the full version of Bach's Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring with an older woman!

tmoj
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 2nd Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 57

In Pre - K or Kindergarten, the class took turns walking to the restroom (one boy and one girl each) and on my way to the restroom, I ran into the girl who was walking from the restroom and we kissed. Wasn't awkward I guess. We just both went on and walked off like it never happened. I think this happened

poet Anonymous

Favourite kiss... hmm. When I was about 18 or 19, I was out at my local pub with friends. Got chatting to this fella over the course of the evening. He honestly just kissed me out of nowhere. So unexpected.

It was so pure, so in the moment. No other connotations. I never saw him again... I like to remember it every now and then though. Thanks.

poet Anonymous

I must say the anticipation is far better than the kiss. The fear and indecision. The aimless conversation and dilated eyes. The "should I, shouldnt I" moment. The chemical rush as you move in. Kissing someone for the first time is a fantastic rush. The build up is better.

Sheldon123
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 1

The journey is better then the destination. The anticipation bring forth thoughts of jubilance

Trip
Lost Thinker
Joined 25th Dec 2016
Forum Posts: 5

the better memory i can remember is when i was in 6th grade and i had an innocent cutesy love-relationship with this girl, i made a fool out of myself trying to dance for her at a park, then our parents took us out for food and i confessed my love to her, lol. i stayed the night at her house cause our familys were close, and she ended up kissing me on the cheek, i remember she made me blush like a cherry. the girl that was always bullied, loved animals more than people, she had beauty in my eyes. what i would give to relive one day from back in those priceless, purely happy times.

OctoberBVBdarklove
peppergrinder
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 14

Some time has passed since I made this post and I think it needs updated. My favorite kiss has to be from a guy i met in district drama. We texted a lot and other stuff ;). He came to a play i was in and walked me outside and behind the school. It was a very steamy kiss and of course I wont go into detail of other stuff we did but the kiss was amazing.

SamiBmuse
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th July 2017
Forum Posts: 63

My first kiss was with Anthony Plumb I had pretended I had kissed another boy lol I was 13...... I thought it was the best thing ever behind the garages in our village,  he was the most popular boy..... after he said I kissed like a rubber band haha
But I changed that haha
Sadly he died when I was 15 so I guess it's rose tinted
My first love
My first kiss

Page:
Go to: