Go to page:

When to stop spanking?

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

I'd take corporal punishment in school over the punishments we get any day. At least six with the cane is quick.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

i hate writing lines, would much rather get spanked

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010

We have hard labour, working in the fields, herding cattle, moving rocks and cutting down saplings.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

hmm makes you strong at least

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010

Danii said:hmm makes you strong at leastI like to get strong on my own terms, spending hours with cattle... It changes you!!!

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

hmm lol rodeo

sweet_91
Strange Creature
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 3

I think dat da whuppings are exactly wat a child needs sometimes cus it lets them know dat u aint takin no b.s. there is absolutely nothing wrong with gettin spanked. But I honestly think dat after 15 or 16 i dont think a child really needs a whuppin anymore.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Don't spank.

MrAlptraum
Mr A
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 17awards
Joined 24th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1878

Can't believe how many people find it acceptable to 'spank'. Fucked right up.

raorrick
Rachel O.
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 17th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 1590

My kids are 11, 10, and almost 6 and I haven't found it necessary to spank. They are straight A kids who don't get in trouble at school and respect all adults. Either I got lucky 3 times, or I am doing something right. Just saying...

Starlight_angel
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1240

Growing up my dad spanked us while my step-dad didn't. If I had to compare we older children from the younger ones, I would say my brother and I had more of a problem with authority. Haha. For myself and my husband, we have adopted the idea of speaking to our children as equals and explaining why we are doing things even before they can understand. I have to say I am very happy with the results. While I know things will not always be perfect and they will all go through the point of rebelling against what they are learning while they decide what they believe themselves, they are at least learning now that we can talk about problems and find solutions together. At least I hope that's what they are learning. :)

poet Anonymous

wow...people still think its okay to spank? im shocked--if you are a good parent with half a damn brain and even make a half ass attempt to teach your kids--u would not have to--if a dog or a kid is badly behaved its because they have not been taught--thats a fact-a fact....i know someone will believe that means that if u tell a kid no--and they dont listen then they knew better--and thats not teaching --by the way--thats ruling=and badly! I have no respect forpeople too damn lazy to teach yet assenine enough to bully!!!! and thats what it is--bullying!

poet Anonymous

Starlight_angel said:Growing up my dad spanked us while my step-dad didn't. If I had to compare we older children from the younger ones, I would say my brother and I had more of a problem with authority. Haha. For myself and my husband, we have adopted the idea of speaking to our children as equals and explaining why we are doing things even before they can understand. I have to say I am very happy with the results. While I know things will not always be perfect and they will all go through the point of rebelling against what they are learning while they decide what they believe themselves, they are at least learning now that we can talk about problems and find solutions together. At least I hope that's what they are learning. :)

smart lady--its not rebelling as much as finding their individuality--you are doing it the right way-raising people-not more zombies beaten into blind submission--:-) Peace, Miki

MrAlptraum
Mr A
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 17awards
Joined 24th Dec 2011

raorrick said:My kids are 11, 10, and almost 6 and I haven't found it necessary to spank. They are straight A kids who don't get in trouble at school and respect all adults. Either I got lucky 3 times, or I am doing something right. Just saying...

Just saying huh? Nobody likes a huge basketball head, Rachel. :P

MrAlptraum
Mr A
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 17awards
Joined 24th Dec 2011

and where did my forum signature go?

Go to page:
Go to: