Go to page:

When to stop spanking?

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

some kids need a spank once and then, but alot of parents over do it. And it will mentally a physically fuck with kids minds

braggman
Steve Bragg
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 27th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1850

Oh... that kind of spanking. Yeah it's primitive and for many parents it's more about revenge than discipline, but I got spanked. It worked. I got over it. It was just the way it was.

Deontejordan
D. Jordan
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 4th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 703

"Spare the rod, spoil the child."

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

Bible quotes? Really?

Deontejordan
D. Jordan
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 4th Nov 2011

yes. bible quotes. nothing wrong with it. live your life by them.

braggman
Steve Bragg
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 27th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1850

Actually Deonte that quote is not from the bible. It was coined by Samuel Butler in a poem penned in 1664. It has been suggested that it was loosely based upon a biblical quote:

"Withhold not chastisement from a boy; if you beat him with a rod he will not die. Beat him with the rod, and you will save him from the nether world."   (Proverbs 23:13-14)

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

Deontejordan said:yes. bible quotes. nothing wrong with it. live your life by them.
I'm not here to start anything but, please don't tell me to go by something I don't believe.

Deontejordan
D. Jordan
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 4th Nov 2011

Danii said:[quote-82268-Deontejordan]yes. bible quotes. nothing wrong with it. live your life by them.
I'm not here to start anything but, please don't tell me to go by something I don't believe.[/quote]...
fine. ill keep my semi-bible thumping ways to myself.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

Deontejordan said:[quote-82285-Danii][quote-82268-Deontejordan]yes. bible quotes. nothing wrong with it. live your life by them.
I'm not here to start anything but, please don't tell me to go by something I don't believe.[/quote]...
fine. ill keep my semi-bible thumping ways to myself.[/quote]
agreed, you shall

Deontejordan
D. Jordan
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 4th Nov 2011

what are you? a totalitarian tyrant?

poet Anonymous

ali_mon said: I feel like Umi Chan's statement sends out a mixed message.  I can't think of a single time I ever hit anyone when it was not out of anger. What about children who actually believe that they're being  "spanked out of love". Maybe a little girl grows up thinking he hits me because he loves me or a little boy grows up thinking it's okay to hit the people you love. Maybe I'm wrong and a little too lenient with my girl, but I think we need to find a better solution.

True, but what really would be the solution? To go all super nanny on them?

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

Deontejordan said:what are you? a totalitarian tyrant?
pretty much

poet Anonymous

Danii said:[quote-82325-Deontejordan]what are you? a totalitarian tyrant?
pretty much [/quote]

at least your honest!

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011

maikeru555 said:[quote-82342-Danii][quote-82325-Deontejordan]what are you? a totalitarian tyrant?
pretty much [/quote]

at least your honest! [/quote]
Lol, sometimes you have to be.
Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea ;)

NumbMyMindPlease
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 19th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 135

man, im 15 and my parents would still tear me up. i used to get beatings all the time, but i got smart, so if your still dumb enough to do stuff or get caught doin it, then beatins are deserved. my big bro got busted for some stuff in school when he was like 16,17 and they whooped his ass. eventually, you learn that they do it for a reason and you'll appreciate it later, teaches you lessons, unless they abusive, they not trying to be mean, it just teaches you, so you wont pop off and say somethin stupid in the real world and wind up shot behind an alley. so really, untill you move out, is exceptable, because then you start to take real world beatings, like debt and forclosure

Go to page:
Go to: