Go to page:

Guns for everyone!

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

chump said: you are pathetic. I never said not white. I said not your skin color. Are you saying a black man doesn't need to worry about a car full of Whites hurting him and that only Whites would be at risk. That's racist... actually I'm not paranoid. I have a gun with me at all times but I have never needed to pull it but I am a big guy and most people don't treat me they way they treat a person they can overpower. Some of my encounters would have gone differently if I were old, fat, a woman or a little guy...

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

RByron418 said:If black men pulled a gun every time they encountered a car "full of whites" (ie, every goddamn day), then this shit would be the wild west.

Stop flexing nuts.  You're not fooling anyone.
that's a non answer. You stuck your foot in your mouth because you don't understand what you read and are trying to change the subject. You are the only one that brought up a race and you are projecting your issues on me.

RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 48

You're a "big guy" who's never actually had to pull a gun, but you carry a gun at all times.

Yeah, that's not paranoid.

RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018

A "non-answer"?  Wasn't aware that you were asking a question.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

RByron418 said:You're a "big guy" who's never actually had to pull a gun, but you carry a gun at all times.

Yeah, that's not paranoid.
wrong again and still no answer. It is prudent not paranoid to assume that someday someone meaner or more than one or someone with a gun might want to harm me. Don't you watch any news....

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

RByron418 said:A "non-answer"?  Wasn't aware that you were asking a question. that's because, like I said you don't understand what you read. I said "are you saying..." That is a question...

RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018

chump said: wrong again and still no answer. It is prudent not paranoid to assume that someday someone meaner or more than one or someone with a gun might want to harm me. Don't you watch any news....

Still no answer cuz still no question.

I actually have no problem with gun ownership.  I live in Oklahoma after all.  I just wish the more outspoken gun owners weren't so full of shit.

You carry a gun with you because it makes you feel like a bad ass.  Like Dirty Harry.  Like a superhero who's gonna save the day someday.

There's nothing wrong with that, per se, as long as it's handled responsibly.  Just stop making bullshit excuses for it.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

RByron418 said:

Still no answer cuz still no question.

I actually have no problem with gun ownership.  I live in Oklahoma after all.  I just wish the more outspoken gun owners weren't so full of shit.

You carry a gun with you because it makes you feel like a bad ass.  Like Dirty Harry.  Like a superhero who's gonna save the day someday.

There's nothing wrong with that, per se, as long as it's handled responsibly.  Just stop making bullshit excuses for it.
I don't carry a gun to feel badass I am badass. I carry a gun because lots of criminals carry guns. If you had bothered to read what I was replying to (although you probably would have still missed it) before you started with me, you would see that my example was based on his example not on bullshit. And as far as which one of us is full of shit that would be you. With your insulting mouth, you should carry too but I'll bet your not so rude in person... PS I'm in OKC also...

poet Anonymous

Give every adult a gun - world wide - at the age of eighteen.  The smart gun check your whats app an twitter and defend yourself. What would happen if everyone had one even if they didn't want to own one. What if it was law to carry one every where. Would anyone ever pull a gun on someone if they knew that it was law the other person had to carry one? We cannot say. But if its legal to own and carry them in america, It would be stupid not to arm yourself. Or am I just talking arctic breeze.

And for the record I hate guns and believe we should melt every gun down and build solar panels and wind turbines with the scrapped metal.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

doggerelsheets said:Give every adult a gun - world wide - at the age of eighteen.  The smart gun check your whats app an twitter and defend yourself. What would happen if everyone had one even if they didn't want to own one. What if it was law to carry one every where. Would anyone ever pull a gun on someone if they knew that it was law the other person had to carry one? We cannot say. But if its legal to own and carry them in america, It would be stupid not to arm yourself. Or am I just talking arctic breeze.

And for the record I hate guns and believe we should melt every gun down and build solar panels and wind turbines with the scrapped metal.
I agree except I don't hate guns. I hate that we need them.

JD4
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 15

Hey there, I'm new.

I'll say, at least you have the right in America. In Britain we have to live with a knife crime epidemic, yet if we even carry something as possibly threatening as a box opener you could get fined. Then there's of course the police State that is becoming ever more intrusive and military looking.

I would much prefer the State not use its monopoly on violence to determine the limits of my rights to self defence. This is why I practise martial arts many nights a week, but that's the best I can get. It's not really a partisan issue...

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

JD4 said:Hey there, I'm new.

I'll say, at least you have the right in America. In Britain we have to live with a knife crime epidemic, yet if we even carry something as possibly threatening as a box opener you could get fined. Then there's of course the police State that is becoming ever more intrusive and military looking.

I would much prefer the State not use its monopoly on violence to determine the limits of my rights to self defence. This is why I practise martial arts many nights a week, but that's the best I can get. It's not really a partisan issue...
I wish you were allowed to have guns. The criminals among you do or will have them but you don't HAVE to live with it. You choose to live with it instead of risking consequences. The revolutionary war taught your government that armed citizens can't be oppressed. I know you didn't personally allow the disarming of your country but it is up to your generation to get them back if you want to survive. Dying a free man is better than living as a victim. Best of luck.....

Go to page:
Go to: