Go to page:

what is love?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Love is benevolence towards the beloved.
Love is the natural outcome of valuing what is precious
God loves me because I am his offspring
I love you because we are made from the same good stuff
People who don't love don't recognize what they value in the one they despise

Love is not being pleased with behaviors
Love cannot be earned
Love is not fickle

SPYRO6
Strange Creature
Joined 3rd Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 3

Love...worse than,  heroin...good as fuking on Meth and ecstasy...a high of all... The mother load drug.  An illusion and feeling within orgasm pleasure...feels so great... The warmth of the high feels so right. The high trips and tricks people into thinking its forever. Blotter eternity like lsd...never to live again with the sane. Blinded like the fools who fall into a fix again only to ignore the hidden withdraw that lurks behind in the darkness holding the hourglass until the pain is given.  Some souls can cope and some can't.  Love was a perfect drug before generations upon generations made the synthetic love of Bull shit that it's became.

poet Anonymous

Complicated lol

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Usedbylove
Strange Creature
Joined 10th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 11

A nightmare of a dream.

dandyg
Dandy G
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 26th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 1

First and foremost, love.... is a 4 letter word. Love is a feeling. Love is an action. Love is a state of being. Love is a myth. Love has a very long history. Love is painful. Love feels good. Love is comforting. God is Love. Love is confusing, Love is learned. Love smells good. Love stinks. (lol) Love is given. Love is taken. Love is rejected. Love is received. Love develops. Love is kind. Love is patient. Love is strong. What does love look like have you ever seen it. Love is a thing. Love is Love. Here comes the pain! Love is a teacher of lifes lesson's. Love is blunt. Family is love. Flowers need love. Us humans need love. Love is a survivor. Love is a heart beat. Love is a first dance. Love is a first kiss. Love is a warm hug. Love is used over and over again. First and foremost, love... is a 4 letter word!!!  

battyGhost94
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 28th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 2

Im not sure what love is at times. I think love is hard to say at times... i think love where two are honest each other without giving too much.

Go to page:
Go to: