Go to page:

transgender bender

TransPoetess
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 15th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 2

It's not about no loving who you are.  I am trans and you will never understand how it feels to have your whole being and disposition radically be different from a body you were given. Its easy to say what you would do, because you never experienced it.  

I am a woman because I live as a woman

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Somebody in my family dated a transgender Male to female. Lovely woman. Got no issue with it what so ever. Never personally dated a transgender person. Would I?.... yep. I see people, not gender, age.

(That and I totally dig a dude in heels... sooo...)

I had this conversation with somebody just the other day actually. Living in an age of war, and famine and sadness.... there’s enough fkn misery in the world without denying somebody else of a slice of happiness. How somebody else is living their life is literally bog all to do with anybody else.

I’m all for happiness. Kudos to people for living their lives the way they want too.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

This may be coming out of a place of ignorance but I do know that first off the transition either mtf or ftm is risky. On a personal level though I just don't care. It's not to say I wouldn't date one but I still don't care.

It's your body, it's your life. If on the rare occasion I did feel compelled to approve or not...you'd still make up your choice. This would then render my opinion on the matter pointless.

slowfires5
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 22

who gives a fuck,  but if you steal my Harley, then I do give a fuck;

just stay off my fucken harley, if you find that impossible, then I'll butt fuck you with the rough end of a pineapple,

police, woman, LGBT people, I don't discriminate, let me put it in context, if police, or women, or LGBT,

lit my smoke, cleaned my house, bought my slippers, cooked me meals, looked after me, read poetry,

could understand--- field theory-- and quantum computing-----well who I'm I too discriminate.

Go to page:
Go to: