Go to page:

transgender bender

poet Anonymous

MaryWalker said:

Perhaps because your beliefs and imagination are limited by your logic, you can't.

But I would argue that the biology of men and women is quite interchangeable to the point that there technically is no such thing as male or female other than what we project onto ourselves and society. It's quite easy to condition yourself into believing you are a woman in a man's body and vice versa. What we lack now is the understanding of how to spontaneously grow the sex organs of our choice through sheer force of will.

Until then, science may someday aid us in inducing such physical transformation rather than with traumatic reconstructive surgeries. We'll simply take pills and our penises will fall off. We'll take more pills and sprout vaginas.

And what will happen if we eat an ostrich egg a day?  Will plumes bloom on our bodies?
Maybe, but we still will not fly any more than an ostrich can.

Never mind.  I'm keeping my head in the sand here. The worms are tastier.

BTW, would you eat twin yolks?  This guy found eleven twin yolks in a chicken egg crate. Wonder what biological worms have been in that farmer's field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhvLkm-V_IA&index=1&list=UU_H_uavLaoYdfqumOystLDg

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 209

MaryWalker said:
Until then, science may someday aid us in inducing such physical transformation rather than with traumatic reconstructive surgeries. We'll simply take pills and our penises will fall off. We'll take more pills and sprout vaginas.

Or we could choose to be neither, like Magnetron.

I hear he is more Bender than Gender.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/images/uploads/avatars_ft/Magnetron.jpg

poet Anonymous

PsycoticMastermind said:

Or we could choose to be neither, like Magnetron.

I hear he is more Bender than Gender.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/images/uploads/avatars_ft/Magnetron.jpg

Get tweaked.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Peter_Pan said:

Get tweaked.

The judge threw out my sexual harassment suit against her on the grounds that I have no yucky human parts.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

Who cares what people do to their own bodies? I know a few trans people and they have struggled to get where they are now. As a trans, I've heard its like feeling incomplete, and I can only imagine how hard it is, its much different than being gay. And someone who acts like a woman but accepts biologically they are male is technically cis, so that already exists. How do you think it feels like being in a society where you'll get picked on because you were born the wrong gender? Did you know technically when a human is conceived we all start as female? If the male cells are strong enough, we then become men. But we all start as female cells. What about the parents who change the gender of the baby before it is born? Do you think even though those parents tampered with something like that, won't that baby grow up just knowing something is off?

cheesa
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 5th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 109

Life is to short to be anything but happy and if  doing that makes them individuals happy let them carry on we all have a right to happiness

jaspersilence
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 12th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 708

MaryWalker said:

Perhaps because your beliefs and imagination are limited by your logic, you can't.

But I would argue that the biology of men and women is quite interchangeable to the point that there technically is no such thing as male or female other than what we project onto ourselves and society. It's quite easy to condition yourself into believing you are a woman in a man's body and vice versa. What we lack now is the understanding of how to spontaneously grow the sex organs of our choice through sheer force of will.

LOL...I like you ;)....that evolution is wishful thinking as of now...BUT...When the psychological evolution happens within us,we are going to be in a chaotic state for awhile from the shock...It happens every so often in existence...I won't be here to even give a shit about it though.

jaspersilence
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 12th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 708

Danii said:Who cares what people do to their own bodies? I know a few trans people and they have struggled to get where they are now. As a trans, I've heard its like feeling incomplete, and I can only imagine how hard it is, its much different than being gay. And someone who acts like a woman but accepts biologically they are male is technically cis, so that already exists. How do you think it feels like being in a society where you'll get picked on because you were born the wrong gender? Did you know technically when a human is conceived we all start as female? If the male cells are strong enough, we then become men. But we all start as female cells. What about the parents who change the gender of the baby before it is born? Do you think even though those parents tampered with something like that, won't that baby grow up just knowing something is off?

What I'm saying is if you are born a man and THINK you are a woman....EXCEPT THE WAY YOUR TEMPLE WAS DESIGNED,AND DON'T PLAY GOD OUT OF YOUR PETTY SADNESS AND CONFUSION...ALL OF THIS PHYSICAL SHIT IS TEMPORARY,...WE CAN'T PHATHOM THE MEANING OF OUR EXISTENCE,BUT WE ARE ALL BORN THE WAY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.

poet Anonymous

jaspersilence said:

What I'm saying is if you are born a man and THINK you are a woman....EXCEPT THE WAY YOUR TEMPLE WAS DESIGNED,AND DON'T PLAY GOD OUT OF YOUR PETTY SADNESS AND CONFUSION...ALL OF THIS PHYSICAL SHIT IS TEMPORARY,...WE CAN'T PHATHOM THE MEANING OF OUR EXISTENCE,BUT WE ARE ALL BORN THE WAY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.

"petty" sadness? There is no way to measure pain. We all have our attempts at relief....healthy and unhealthy. You know you do too, Jasper.

Focus on what love can be created from any body you possess. Turn and face the strange ch-ch-ch changes that others decide to make to their own and unless they are physically harming themselves, (or others) let them be free to choose what they do with their bodies.

I'm outa here.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

..I think he meant    "accept the way your temple was designed"  and I s'pose in some cases or circumstance acceptance could bring a level of comfort.

but

is that the advice you'd give your sibling, loved one or kid?  ..."accept"  

MaryWalker
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 225

jaspersilence said:

LOL...I like you ;)....

Undoubtedly because I'm a woman trapped in a man's body.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

MaryWalker said:

Undoubtedly because I'm a woman trapped in a man's body.

Hey, I was going to say that! - I like to think I am better with emotions and feelings, than numbers: more yin than yang.

For the record, pills to lose or gain sexual organs is not evolution: not natural evolution but evolution of drugmaking in order to overcome the limitations of nature.
And for the record, any 'psychological evolution' is utter bollocks. We have already surpassed such stupid and ignorant x is x and y is y when it comes to male, females, lesbians, homosexuals, and transsexuals. The evolution has already happened, revolutionise thyself and catch up.

If our physical existence is temporary, all the more reason to change it to suit our immortal souls: to connect with the core and essence of our being, rather than the temporary trappings we have.
We can phantom the meaning of our existence: meaning is imposed upon by the existence.

'We are all born the way we are supposed to be'. Oh, really? So deformities caused by medicines, accidents, genetics, or plain old chance, are all supposed to happen? That twins born fused together are meant to be, or that we never change. Well, that's utter bollocks, hardly anyone is a tiny babyfaced bald being for all their life.

Whatever spurred you to your first opening rant, is most likely an uncommon case that has been overblown and hyped up, specifically to gain attention and cause irritation.
Biological design, although should be cherished somewhat, is inherently flawed: all people DIE. And death is hardly a design or action to be aspired to in a biological being.

May you either learn from these words, or come back with a fitting retort, or drown in the torrent of words I have gifted this thread with.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

jaysis the lord V is cussing again.  ..only ever seen him do that once or twice before.  ...for the record ' bollox or bollix' is the way we serfs say it

yeah, it's starting to read like hate now, though the opening statement read fair enough ..in fairness

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2400

I am not transgender however I have every day struggles that not one person gives 2 fucks about so......just a thought...

poet Anonymous

jaspersilence said:

,...WE CAN'T PHATHOM THE MEANING OF OUR EXISTENCE,BUT WE ARE ALL BORN THE WAY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.

Viddax said:

We can phantom the meaning of our existence: meaning is imposed upon by the existence.

I can't FATHOM why there are so many twists of the word FATHOM.  Is it something that varies with regional climate?

----lol from the spectral potato.

Go to page:
Go to: