Go to page:

is god a collective?

muscularteeth
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 13

a spiritual communion of sorts? or an individual. or real.

2B-or-Not2B-Loved
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 8th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 77

I'm not quite sure wat u mean but, God is good. Even when things aren't going the way u want or think they should He is still there blessing us each and every night and day. Amen! <3

poet Anonymous

I'm a Pantheist. In a nutshell- Christian's believe that God is everything; he is Lord, he is just, he is salvation, he brings you croissants on a Sunday morning etc.

Pantheists believe that everything is God - The Earth is God. Nature is God, science is God, I am God, you are God.

I believe that the term God is simply a metaphorical word to describe how we feel about a self sustaining universe. I believe that everything on this Earth is connected, all are related, all are the same, one not more important than the other. So I'm inclined to take the view point that God is collective rather than a singular creation.

It's all in the definition.

OhMyGosh
Strange Creature
Latvia
Joined 29th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 2

god is whoever you want her to be.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

OhMyGosh said:god is whoever you want her to be.

So your god is a lady ?

OhMyGosh
Strange Creature
Latvia
Joined 29th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 2

dejure said:

So your god is a lady ?

sure, Im my own god.

muscularteeth
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 30th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 13

lots of people believe in a lady god. i mean, technically, all species with only one gender are female aaaaaaand a y chromosome is (biologically speaking) a degraded x chromosome so. i can see where it's coming from.

but pantheism is definitely what i'm leaning toward, miss_sub. everything you said makes sense to me.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

ahh, now I get it. God's a collective lady. how frightening is that ?  kinda makes a lot of sense. there's every chance that volcano's are actually earth having her period. so p'raps earth is a lady too. hell, why stop there, maybe the whole universe is one big vagina  

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

lepperochan said: maybe the whole universe is one big vagina  

Hence the term "Black Hole"......  

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

...I think that's the Greek universe you're thinking of there, Doc,  a whole other point of entry  ..no harm I s'pose

I think God is an ugly word, it restricts us so  much in our thinking. I mean, let's face it, we don't really know much about what we can see in the universe. so it could be easy to imagine a one god system going on. but like, in the bigger picture, the one we're probably millions of years away from figuring out how to see what we're looking at.

if you want to talk about nature, every species has a hierarchy, and it's the same story, fittest, boldest, hardest motherfuckers call the shots. since as far back as the fish started swimming the ocean. even plants kill each other. viruses kill each other.  they've it built into them.

pattern ? is the earth alive ? is it one of a species in the vast ocean of black-shit ?

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:if you want to talk about nature, every species has a hierarchy, and it's the same story, fittest, boldest, hardest motherfuckers call the shots. since as far back as the fish started swimming the ocean. even plants kill each other. viruses kill each other.  they've it built into them.

pattern ? is the earth alive ? is it one of a species in the vast ocean of black-shit ?

Google sacred geometry. Patterns of so-called-God are everywhere. That to me is enough proof that the Earth is very much alive.

"These displays of mathematical and geometric constants are confirmation that certain proportions are woven into the very fabric of nature. Recognising the significance of this simple fact offers us the means to understand how and why such matters were considered sacred. They and everything around us, are the product of the delicate balance between chaos and order."

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

sometimes I amaze myself wth the sheer profoundness of my thinkings. I mean, look at that, I had the same thoughts as those guys

poet Anonymous

Sarcasm. You has it.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

If God was everything it would make sense: God being the term for the biggest and most complex being - by being everything. As for nature and pattern, even space has that: the life cycles of stars, the idea of big bangs (expanding then regressing), and black holes to be the destructive or reductive element in opposition to stars with their creative element of radiation (light and heat).

There could also be the idea along the lines of spiritual communion that God only exists while there is a collective spiritualisation towards God. in other words God only exists while people pray/ or focus their faith/ will/ attention, towards God. But that well be just me bollocking around with words.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

I've heard a lot of different ideals but personally I believe in one God, a higher being who created everything. People ask how a person could believe that, but its just based on what I feel and things that happened, I was agnostic but after some experiences there is no question in my mind. Some people would say its impossible because God had to be created for him to have created everything, my response is then who created the universe? If the big band theory is correct then when were the planets created? When was the earth which the life was spawned created? And the universe? I believe God created it all, and as humans we cannot understand how it all began, kinda like a fly can't figure out why it cant fly through a window. I say that because if you think hard enough every theory of how the universe, planets, life ect began originally they all have gaping holes, so I think its something we just can't understand.
That is my conclusion after much soul searching, fact finding and such.

Go to page:
Go to: