Go to page:

Cheating

poet Anonymous

Call it what you will...or the make the excuses you desire. The point is moot. It all boils down to your own personal honor and how much your very own word means to you...because that's what you give someone in a relationship...in a marriage...don't give if you can't keep it. Most everyone knows very well whether they can or can not.

rainbowoni
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 11

You're correct. If you always wonder why males unzip their head with the hidden clasp lock within their mouth when drinking from a water is because most guys are in fact dogs. Dogs are always cheating at being humans. It frustrates me so much! Why can't the dog just be a dog and we human, It's not so hard.

Both the gender males and females cheat regardless of their species. Mammals in particularly, the females can not afford to "cheat" much because they are the ones left with the responsibility of raising a offspring. While males don't have to take on the task of producing a human child within them. It simply makes no sense for a female to "cheat" and end up getting pregnant, she is just cheating herself! But for certain causes such as money or etc of value, they could cheat for such things, yes. Males are more likely to cheat, but females do cheat as well. How much a person cheat is based upon that own individual.  

"Selfishness is a human instinct, not an exclusively male instinct. Or a female's. "
Life feeds on life.. Both males and females can be just as equally selfish. But they can do it in different ways. Think of it as you wish but down the long run thoughts are just thoughts, feelings are just feelings and cheating is just cheating.

DivenParker
Strange Creature
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 14

Simple lust would be a quick betrayal and over .. eventually... you either get past it or you don't

HarleyQinn_2
DarkSnake1010
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 26th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 218

~MsRockyJackson~
~Women can cheat just as much as men, but yes men cheat the most since they can be easily seduced.
Women have some restraint when it comes to cheating however if it were lets just say their girlfriend's man then they like to push the limits of being a good friend by trying to get to that man. ~
~And~
~kayla_rae3 ~
~ I do not believe that it is just men who cheat or that they do it more, women are just as unfaithful. Just because one as a dick and the other the vagina makes no difference. We are all humans. We all have that "urge" so to speak. Whilst this is a very disgusting thing to do, a lot of people do it. If you can not commit, do not make a commitment. It's simple. ~

So tru on Many Levels

JittrbugPrfume
. . .
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 9th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 73

mikimoondancer said:I couldn't break their heart that way and besides that, there is no way that since I found that special someone, I have enough time for him in a hundred lifetimes
Why waste precious time on journeys any fool can take?

It is better to find the one that makes you forget to care if the world still turns and makes you thank the universe for being good to you at last...
When you find that, the rest is just cheap trinkets that nobody with any class or taste has a taste for

Preach! I could only imagine a poly relationship working if my primary was so in step that we somehow had expendable energy to seek elsewhere. There is so much to another--depth and substance to seek out and play with--and by the time you include self-seeking and all the rest, how in the world could there be anything left for another?

If you want to screw around, that's indicative that you've only energy for superficial sex. That's fine, unless you get off on connection and intelligence and intimacy and all the rest. Then there's pretty much nothing for it but to dive in and explore your other, come what may. Or stay alone. And that's okay, too.

uniqueshaky
Thought Provoker
Wales 2awards
Joined 24th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 196

You go into a relationship devoting yourselves to eachother. There's no excuse to break that trust.

Don't love them? Leave them.
Want a poly relationship? Leave them and find someone who does.
Someone wants you? Use your will power to say no. Anyone who says they don't have the will power is a liar and a coward for making that excuse.
As for who cheats more, men or women? I'd say it's pretty even.

And I don't believe the crap that men are "more easily seduced" or "can't control themselves"... you either cheat or you don't. Whatever you choose, it's exactly that - your choice - and you know exactly what you are doing when you do it.

HarleyQinn_2
DarkSnake1010
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 26th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 218

I Think It Works Both Ways.....
Men Cheats, And So For The Female
My Thought About it

RainC_Tara
rain1courtel
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 1st Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 59

.....so um, what had happened was.....  o_O

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Just don't. And there are all kinds of cheating. I was in a lousy marriage...a sexless one for too long. And i was honest with my husband...i told him i needed to...i did. I hated myself. The sex itself was momentary gratification..

But if you need to cheat...you dont need to be in the relationship with the partner you are cheating on. You do not deserve them...they dont deserve being hurt...and if you can justify that they do deserve it...it h oes right back to the beginning....open your chicken shit mouth and say it's over.

No one holds vows sacred anymore...so many fucking excuses. Need to cheat? See if you need it enough to be honest.
And the person you are cheating with doesnt deserve that shit either.

Most people do it for a cheap clandestine thrill. The excitement of a secret lover...what a self serving hurtful loathsome act.

And i think women are every bit as scandelous as men. Women will talk to the girlfriends, wives of their lovers like they are buddies....and be seducing their partner behind their backs.
They wont even be interested in an old boyfriend until a new woman is around and then they are sniffing up the ex leg like a bitch in heat...because they are green eyed.

I.just detest it...i am a woman of faith and my vows have meaning. I have cheated. I was wrong. Period. Always. There is never a valid excuse.

Be an adult. Have a heart. It may hurt them to say goidbye...but many many more get hurt...including yourself if you have any morals...you should feel like shit about it unless you are just cold hearted....
Its just so cruel....

RainC_Tara
rain1courtel
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 1st Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 59

Pardon my French but what type of fucking vent is this? Seems to me your lousy opinion is rage fueled about other people relationships.
And this also sounds like its personal, like you’re angry and trying to make a point of some sort, like you need to get something off your chest?
Just an observation…

“I was in a lousy marriage...a sexless one for too long. And i was honest with my husband...i told him i needed to...i did” You’re the one making up excuses, you should have left him! Doesn’t matter if he knew about it, it was still adultery. You cheapened the very same sacred vows you spoke of, and loath others for not honoring them, which voided out everything you said thereafter.  Girl bye!  I will not visit this thread again because I’ve witnessed how you contradict yourself, and cause havoc on posts as your debating turns into hostile disagreements and I for one won’t go there.

I’ll allow others to have fun with your judgmental rant.

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

I dont know who you are...i hated myself for what i did...i saw the topic...and voiced my opinion. I thought that was what this is made for.

I have cheated...there was no eccuse...i said i find cheating loathesome...even when it is me....

I took a crap on my vows.

I admit that.. Who are you to tell someone they dont have a fucking right to an opinion...you dont know me..i sure as hell dont know you...

You for one dont go there...i said nothing about anyone else...
You decided to go after my jugular...

You need to read better...

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

Read my post over....i said...i did it
..i was wrong...i never went off on another person here...WTF? !

I said i told my husband...i hated myself...i ruined my marriage...

Whoever you are...you are sanctimonious....and get over yourself...why the fuck would you take it personally?

I thought this was an open forum...

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

And i did leave him...you cut off my quote before...i hated myself....that it was momentary gratifucation...
This was my confession not accusation!!!!#!!!!

I am guilty....i said it many times....and i might voice my opinion...but i would never call anothers lousy.

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

OH!!!!! I just figured out who this is...lol

Surprise. It isnt always about you.

Trixareforkids
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 2nd Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 2597

I'm with Dan Savage when it comes to cheating.  Cheating is wrong, except when it isn't.  99% of the time it's wrong, but there are circumstances under which going outside the relationship for sex can save an otherwise good but doomed relationship.
If you can't think of any circumstances where that might be true, you've lived a more sheltered life than me.
People's expectations for what relationships should be are too often delusional, based not on how they really are and what they really need, but on what they think they are supposed to want or need.  No one person can be everything to and for another person but that is the expectation that far too many people have and that is the root of most relationship problems.  
I agree that there are two types of cheating, the lesser of the two being physical cheating. People crave variety in everything, to say you'll never be attracted to someone else is silly, so from time to time given the opportunity for variety physical cheating happens.  Emotional cheating is the more hurtful because we all want to believe that we know our partners and for them to bare parts of themselves to another that they can't or won't bare to us makes us feel as if there is something wrong or missing in ourselves.  That pain is much harder to get past because though we cannot offer physical variety, we all want to believe that we CAN offer emotional variety so for our partner to have gone looking for emotional variety seems to mean that we are lacking.
It all comes down to intention for me.  Was the cheater doing something they hoped would save the relationship, if so I do not hold that on par with seeking sexual gratification.  
As for emotional gratification, that's what our circle of friends are for.  It's those unfortunate souls who don't  have a circle of friends to shore up their main romantic relationship that end up fucking themselves and their partners when they go seeking it.  In those cases, I feel sad for all involved.
There is no black and white for any aspect of relationships, we're all just bumbling around in the dark figuring out what works for us as we go along.
We're all fools when it comes to love and as often as not the joke is us.  

Go to page:
Go to: