Go to page:

Cheating

HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

Vee said: I'm glad you are happy, my assumption could very well have been wrong, so what exactly is the problem?

I am not a happy man, sucks when you have to choose between two mutually exclusive things that you cannot live without
Vee said:Well, putting her on your no. 1 list speaks volumes!
this is the woman that i have known since 1996... and the one who's silences destroy me

over the course of those 18 years she has been my first girlfriend, my junior wife, my conscience, and my vice
Vee said:[quote-285717-HHMCameron]various short lived relationships while i was trying to get over her<<the ex gf/wife/stalker?[/quote]
yes
Vee said:[quote-285717-HHMCameron]One Ex legal wife
various short lived relationships while i was trying to get over the ex girlfriend/junior wife again
 <<her again![/quote]
her again
Vee said:[quote-285717-HHMCameron]current legal wife  << the quiet one, the one hardly gets attention.[/quote]
i loved her i think i still do
i do not know if she loves me or not
she is very monogamous ..
Vee said:[quote-285717-HHMCameron]
two friends (and nothing more)
 <<what do they say about all this?[/quote]

stop blaming my self about what i was lied to about...
move on
take care of daughter
keep reaching out to wife
grow up...
the only thing left in my current marriage is my daughter, and "the walking dead"  
Your daughter is a big part of your current marriage, despite what's left of it.  And, i don't care how much they say that kids adapt well, they're smart and they can sense things and it will leave some scar, some damage.[/quote]
i know, my daughter is the most important thing to me
Vee said:18yrs!! wow, that's a long time! Ok, so she lied, did you forgive her?
i forgave her the instant i found out the truth...

but it is a lie that shatters you and makes you doubt your perspicacity and integrity when you find out the truth.
Vee said:[quote-285717-HHMCameron]I've killed my feelings twice when she left me  [color=Purple]I think you love her (hate her at the same time ) more than you realize,[/quote]
the hatred is all self directed

if she had not lied, i would have never met her
Vee said:
in essence she is who she is, but you are expecting more of her?

only after 18 years did she tell me that she never wanted children

i was never silent about my hopes, and she never gave me the chance to choose
i don't write  
[color=Purple]I've seen some of your writes and I think you're a very good writer!
[/quote]
did you notice the gaps in the dates?
i'm barely alive  
HHM let's not get dramatic here, you are alive and kickin' [/quote]
i was not being dramatic...
i go on auto pilot, each day barely registering

i am fighting it so hard right now

since September 15th when i knew that i could not fulfill my obligations to the woman that i promised i would be there for if she needed me, (her mother dying qualifies) even if i would  never again leave someone for her and raising the daughter that will need me for at least the next sixteen years
then after years of absence the ex comments from out of no where, texts, messages, or tweets
Is she searching for in-between?  ok, so she does.  If you reply if you communicate with her again, you're putting yourself out there for a disaster. [/quote]
i know
all that she offers since she and her now husband left my house is friendship...
maybe she will stay away now that i couldn't take seeing her at her mothers memorial
but then again she eventually accepted that i could not go to her hand-fasting...
Vee said:Anyway, good luck, you are a good guy with a conscience, you do know right from wrong while struggling now and then.i stopped being a good man eighteen years ago

now i just try to minimize the pain i cause
Vee said:
 Just make sure your daughter is not caught in the chaos while the adults try and figure out what they want.

definitely...

it is not good when your daughter says "it's ok daddy"

she is so smart, and i never want to cry in front of her again

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

This is so fuckin imbarasing

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Write a poem about it cry like a little bitch with a skinned knee and move the fuck on my god

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014

Bump

fernwah
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 1

[size=1][color=Maroon]The result is fatal when one is in denial about where they stand in a distant relationship, alongside remorse of recklessness in the past with the significant other. How do you escape something that strong?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

fernwah said:[size=1][color=Maroon]The result is fatal when one is in denial about where they stand in a distant relationship, alongside remorse of recklessness in the past with the significant other. How do you escape something that strong?

I certainly don't have a clue how to escape. ..

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

Women can cheat just as much as men, but yes men cheat the most since they can be easily seduced.
Women have some restraint when it comes to cheating however if it were lets just say their girlfriend's man then they like to push the limits of being a good friend by trying to get to that man.

kayla_rae3
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 9th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4

I do not believe that it is just men who cheat or that they do it more, women are just as unfaithful. Just because one as a dick and the other the vagina makes no difference. We are all humans. We all have that "urge" so to speak. Whilst this is a very disgusting thing to do, a lot of people do it. If you can not commit, do not make a commitment. It's simple.

DevilsPoet
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 30th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 12

Women always make that excuse "oh we were break up when I was with him" guess they all think we are stupid. Shit women cheat and can't seem to stop doing it. From my own personal experience but guess what never again...

poet Anonymous

Can't really say that I cheat physically, but fiber-optically I do flirt.

I don't believe men are "dogs" or "pigs". . .honestly, I think they make life pretty damn interesting.  

poet Anonymous

It's a bit of a strong assumption to say that men are more likely to cheat just because they own a dick, because by that logic, I'm therefore more likely to end up in hospital with third degree burns just because I own a pair of hair straighteners.

If anything, I think women can be worse than men. I read a quote once that said "men play the game, women know the score" - and that's right. I think women are the great manipulators, and are more devious in getting what they want. This however, doesn't effect whether a person is more likely to cheat. I genuinly believe that it's nothing to do with a person's sex, but a person's morals on whether they are the faithful type or not.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

This...

lepperochan said:no no no

stop with the excuses, you bunch of dogs n slappers. if you can't keep your legs closed or your dick in your pants then you're baaaad people.

..unless as Cameron five wives says,  you agree in advance then it's not cheating.

...bunch of no morals scum

and this...

Miss_Sub said: I genuinly believe that it's nothing to do with a person's sex, but a person's morals on whether they are the faithful type or not.

ElleCole
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 30th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 3

Spot on.

bigwillyo
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 21st Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 3

i was once asked by a very wise man what infinity was. In disbelief that he had faith enough to ask me such a question, i was left with no choice but to pick a timely answer. in which I replied, the human mind would be infinity. the man with a smirk an new found gaze upon the sky asked once again, an how is that? i explained, in order to have something like infinity you first must have something that can conceive the idea of. the wise man walked away, because according to the text he read me he left his refrigerator running. Now tell me if the mind is infinite and the depths to what make us human goes on forever, can you really justify making a vague assumption like weather or not one sex is more likely to cheat then the other? that's like saying everyone is exactly the same in two different groups. with infinity there is no exact an there are no groups. all people are equal in a since that everyone is just as infinitely different from anyone else as anyone else is to anyone else. in other words cheating is a variable not a constant, it depends on the person not the sex or the race or the color or the age.

Go to page:
Go to: