poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Krosgood
Violence
Thought Provoker
United States 12awards
Joined 21st Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 163

I've been getting them too. Can't even reply to the message. It's sad and annoying that some people would actually do something like this but what's more sad is that people actually fall into these scams just enabling this junk.  We need some sort of filter or captcha code to enter before sending messages.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

If you're getting messages here, please send us the name of the user so we can look into it. Thanks!

jvp
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 21st June 2014
Forum Posts: 91

I got a weird email also, and just clicked on the report button at the bottom of the reading page.  The email suggested outside contact, and the profile page doesn't show any poems / posts / etc.

FacePaint
Steven D
Thought Provoker
United States 8awards
Joined 28th Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 98

I just got one of these messages from user Lovethph

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I got it also from lovewhatever... Never go to the email addy's these people give you or respond via the email.. It is a scam and not safe.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1530

FacePaint said:I just got one of these messages from user Lovethph

I got the same one from lovethph who joined today and guess what, no poems... my heart is broken, she said she wanted to chat with me and already she is cheating on me. Cyber-women! UGH! Can't live with hem, can't cyber without em...
JJ

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Poetryman said:[quote-271521-FacePaint]I just got one of these messages from user Lovethph

I got the same one from lovethph who joined today and guess what, no poems... my heart is broken, she said she wanted to chat with me and already she is cheating on me. Cyber-women! UGH! Can't live with hem, can't cyber without em...
JJ[/quote]

But... she sent me a message. I thought fate had smiled on me and now it seems that hussy just talks to anyone! I mean really, its getting to be that spam is just not private anymore.

Though as said before and above, what happens when the Divine Webmistress cannot bless us with a fix? Hopefully a back-up commander is in place or does this mean the Guardian cabal will take over.

Go to page:
Go to: