Go to page:

Sex

poet Anonymous

If that was sarcasm (and I can't tell because I'm mad) I don't approve. If that was a genuine well meaning comment, I thank you.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

I'm going to go with 'well meaning'

I mean, you're right to a degree, to your own personal and most probably a huge percentage of adults, but I see a double sided coin, yes with the primal and the Aussie kisses with strangers

but there is also something to be said for having sex with someone you love, because you love them, it is after all an intimate encounter, where a deeper more spiritual occurrence can happen

point being, its not just black and white when there's a whole rainbow to be tasted

...please form an orderly line

poet Anonymous

D e l e t e d

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Allen_crown said:Why is it, that man is so Interested in basic human functions.
Why is it, that we are so obsessed with our own biology.
Obsessed with mating.

Because we're all fucking animals and we have this chemical reaction that makes us want to fuck.

Kexby
john rickell
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
Joined 16th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 115

We are not all fucking animals

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Kexby said:

Well no, but at times I have heard people can be animals and fuck. Something about stallions, pigs, tigres, tigresses, and bears? Or maybe I was just tripping out on fruit loops during animal farm.

Actually the whole thing is that most people aren't really interested in sex, the actual act that is. I mean not everyone would watch a couple getting it on in public and find joy in that, rather they'd want to be one of those involved. We're just all a bunch of people with fantasies that we don't always live out for various reasons.

Short version: If you're having sex then you're interested in sex, otherwise everything else might be a means to that end. Comprende legionary?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Kexby said:

You're right Kexby, I should have said we're mammals. I guess the point I was trying to make is that humans, like animals have an underlying biological drive to survive and breed... and some mammals find these urges more pleasurable than others.

7th_son
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 292

without abstinence you will never know the answer to your question..
  not a day, a week, a month, not even a year but more..
feel in manifest inside you, let it saturate you with temptation, feel it as it subsides from every last nerve, let it take you to the brink of sanity, and feel it as it does it all again. until you learn its tenacity inside and out you will never know it for than an inherent impulse..

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

People like sex.forgive us we only man.I think we have freedom
To choose the catagory that interests us ,there's no need for nothing else but peace ,love and acceptance.

TLIFD
Rope
Thought Provoker
2awards
Joined 17th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 232

abstinence never...ever..ever...there's gonna be a lot of time for that as we approach the permanently turned off age ,you get me.

violet
Vi
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 6awards
Joined 13th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 2523

Allen_crown said:Why is it, that man is so Interested in basic human functions.
Why is it, that we are so obsessed with our own biology.
Obsessed with mating.
To the point that even on a website for intellectual gathering and poetry.
A poem with the word boobs in the title alone, can generate 111views in 2 days.
While masterpieces I have poured my heart and soul into, get neglected and forgotten.

If you hadn't guessed it, I am the writer of "Teenage girl shows her boobs" and some of you have been trolled by my poem.
I plea here for you, to please step forward and explain your actions. (because I'm bored mostly.)

We all write 'masterpieces' and I'm sure we all pour our hearts into them.
But that doesn't make all of them good; It's completely subjective.
And why wouldn't people want to read about/see/do sex?
It's a basic, biological instinct; one that ensures our very existence.
I mean, unless an alien farted you out, it's the reason you're able to
come on here and blast our forums with such a riveting subject.

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

It's mainly because men love sex so they are interested in reading about it more than other subjects on here.
Plus as the saying goes " sex sells" people seem to be more into sex than to take their time to read something about lost love or dark.
Sex just seems like something both genders don't mind discussing about since it's so natural and easy to understand besides the taboos that come along with it

BleedingButterfly0
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 13

i like pie

rainbowoni
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 11

Both females and males are very interested in biology and mating. You may not know this but most your actions and motivations are subconsciously promoted by mating. Why question something so concrete? Unless... You don't want to accept it.

Richard_the_third
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 22

Surely those views are wide and varied. My little poem Sheila tames the Shrew was written in twenty minutes. It's a little tongue in cheek and followed a chance conversation with  a friend who is a controlling bi-sexual woman - she was presented with her ideal playmate. Both consenting.  Sex is not without a little humour - it's also best if it's a bit rude in my opinion, perhaps a little kinky, shall we say. I'm not talking about the first flushes of romance - sex in that context is a different thing altogether. I remember it well.

Go to page:
Go to: