Joined 18th June 2011
Forum Posts: 216

Come Together!

Whitewand6
Dangerous Mind
India 16awards
Joined 1st Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 2251

I have three bongs now. I have six different chillums of different size(metal, wooden, earthen) and close to half a kg. Anyone? ;)

poet Anonymous

Damn, why aren't you my best friend? "laughs" we should hangout some time...  

OctoberArts
October
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 14th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 596

Whitewand6 said:I have three bongs now. I have six different chillums of different size(metal, wooden, earthen) and close to half a kg. Anyone? ;)

I got the gass mask and im gonna match your half so when we hanging out lol

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Whitewand6
Dangerous Mind
India 16awards
Joined 1st Nov 2011

maikeru555 said:Damn, why aren't you my best friend? "laughs" we should hangout some time...  

maikeru555. You should come to India. Once.

Get down at Delhi, catch a volvo to Himachal
Pradesh and once there start smoking.

If not the best weed, the best Charas you would
find in a 8000 mile radius.

And sure we can hang out there with a sadhu who
smokes weed in a 18 inch chillum. *Smiles*

Whitewand6
Dangerous Mind
India 16awards
Joined 1st Nov 2011

OctoberArts said:[quote-52702-Whitewand6]I have three bongs now. I have six different chillums of different size(metal, wooden, earthen) and close to half a kg. Anyone? ;)

I got the gass mask and im gonna match your half so when we hanging out lol[/quote]

Damn!

The sad part is due to poor health
I left Himachal Pradesh and came to
this maddening city. I have all this
weed to myself and mostly smoke alone
as my live-in partner coughs with her
first drag and gets *high*.

If you come down here, would get you
the best charas in the world. And with
your mask you would be aloft in mesospehere.

*A meaningful smile*

KrisDuh
Orene
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 23

I'm so back an forth on this matter if they legalize it then the gov. Can tax it and regulate it. I kinda just rather have it decriminalize and take a ticket. Or go though the proper processes to be able to cultivate. Marijuana is a beautiful creation that helps so many it would make me proud to be part of a system that can give some relief to those who need it.

King-Author
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 81

I'd rather not get into the political side of this discussion. But I do believe, and these videos show this, that smoking is only ONE of the MANY applications of Cannabis.

So watch these videos and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu7q_-R5NX0&list=PL978F00137B0D6CE7&index=38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw96bvFR--g&list=PL978F00137B0D6CE7&index=1

ovariancyst
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 12

It's all stubborn politics these days.  In the past I'm sure there was cause for health concerns, but there have been so many studies that even the nay sayers can't escape the contradiction in allowing alcohol and nicotine to be legal.  If you watch the anti-pot commercials, it's usually some collateral effect that they try to warn you against (such as getting arrested or hitting some kid in your car) rather than a direct one.  Though recently they've gone the "pot makes you lazy" route...like beer doesn't if you drink it often enough.

And yes, I love weed; not because I feel it makes me more creative or anything, I just like feeling high.

Whitewand6
Dangerous Mind
India 16awards
Joined 1st Nov 2011

Ah, brothers. Care for a chillum?

Filled with fresh produce of the
Himalayas. My third in last one
hour. And am bleeding thoughts.

:) Boom!

styx88
Bailee Matthews
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Dec 2010
Forum Posts: 115

Don't panic it's organic :P

Quandry
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 27th May 2011
Forum Posts: 48

I usually feel really upset when someone says they "need pot for creativity". Being a musician, poet and illustrator, I've not indulged myself in marijuana. I find it repulsive that people apparently need a foreign substance in order for them to try to express themselves. If you can't create art without marijuana, how can you seriously take the title and post yourselves with sober peers who've actually worked, thought and toiled through to understand art and embody it? It just doesn't seem fair to me.

The mainstream marijuana obsession just adds insult to injury. It's pathetic how it's becoming a social norm to get high. I don't really care about people smoking them, I mean, I still respect pot smokers as equal human beings. I'll leave this post with a poem concering this issue indirectly:

Mother Nature is no longer pretty
She smokes, she’s frivolous, and she’s a bitch
It’s okay, though; she only puffs Marijuana everyday
It’s fine, though; she’s usually faking anyway
It’s alright, though; it’s her opinion, not a fact
Why in the world would we dictate how she acts?
Once in a time, she wasn’t a whore
Spring time, sunset, life; Amor!
We took pride in morals; our core
But that’s in the past; we deserve more--
Besides, the future is where our freedom is stored!

Kameron
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 8th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 165

I'm indifferent unless it takes over like any other addiction.

When I was growing up my father and step mother would steal money from our piggy-banks for it while we weren't able to pay rent. Constantly being high definitely has its downs.

Personally I think it should be legalized so that in the future it isn't such a fucking craze. I suppose most have agreed that it is the equivalent or even "better" than alcohol.

I indulge once in a while. Not very often because of my monthly drug tests. I prefer cigarettes and alcohol anyway. A few years back I smoked a lot of the green stuff and it was fun at first, but I didn't like the people or the situations it attracted. Things went sour really fast.

Even when I stopped smoking for two years straight it still got me in bad places. Four out of my current six parents still use it regularly. It's such a shady thing to do, I really wish it weren't.

Oh, and I don't like it when it causes generally honest people to lie. That's the worst.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Don't legalize it.. That will put to many people out of products to sell.. Not very nice they need to eat to

Go to page:
Go to: