Go to page:

Marijuana

poet
Curiousbishh
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 6

Marijuana should only be used medically underaged teens don't have control , they abuse it and it cells brain cells

poet
SpeechlessMouth
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 17th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 3

I dont see where the harm is, Many people smoke it for an escape. There's no harm if you have control

poet
mcr4everyoung
Thought Provoker
Joined 15th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 368

you can overdose

poet
Deontejordan
D. Jordan
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 703

marijuana (fuck spelling) shud be legal! how is the fucking GOVERNMENT going to tell ME what i can and cant grow in my own backyard damnit!

poet
sikx
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 16th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 16

The argument against marijuana has and always will end with alcohol. Google statistics and alcohol is hands down worse in every way. I won't deny that a few small problems may arise with legalizing it but the good would far outweigh them. I understand though. We don't need another cash crop in the US. 13 trillion in debt isn't that bad. I'll write Uncle Sam a check tomorrow and slap him in his fat lazy ass with it.

poet
tracebann
Strange Creature
Joined 25th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 1

it should be legalize. Alternative medicine are more accepted now a days due to it's promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine don't give negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. Different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. You may check www.gyo.green/archive-seeds-do-si-dos-arc-dos-r.html

poet
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 728

Sure seems like a spam ad to me...

poet
LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 407

Ever since it got legalized in Canada, I smell weed absolutely EVERYWHERE. The smell is even worse than cigarette smoke, and the people I've seen smoking it tend to get more aggressive than if they were to smoke a regular cigarette.

My point is: if people want to smoke weed or any cigarette for that matter, that's their problem if they want to damage their lungs. However, I don't appreciate having to suffer that smell. People shouldn't be allowed to smoke just wherever they want. What if someone with asthma was in the vicinity and suffers an attack? Or simply people who can't stand the smell.

As the saying goes: "be careful what you wish for."

poet
dnzmemn66
Strange Creature
Joined 11th Feb 2019
Forum Posts: 1

Well, I felt the need for an update here. I live in Oregon and we are legal now since this post thread first started.

Go to page:
Go to: