Go to page:

e-whoring in this forum

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys...

Did I leave anyone out?

I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys I love you guys! ! !💌

just
Jadey🐾

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:first person to get uppitdy here was the host. he was given three honest replies and chose to retort with some snark

spare us the snowflake brigade. no one was insulted or threatened.

This.

I’d like to reply further but I’m out spending the money my shoes made. Kthnx.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:

So true.

You're such a refreshingly cool drift of snow on an otherwise hot 90° day.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

" I'll be your [ Eskimo ]. "

💜💏

Awwwwww, Thank You!

* gives you Eskimo kisses, snowman hugs and Jack Frosts your home into a delightful Igloo worth relaxing in on a hot summer day * ❄⛄🏠

💏💜

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

So I have a question , Miss Lavender :

If this person is not new to the forum , ( by own admission ) ,

and they have not seemed friendly to the site , and it is obvious

it is *they* who have then created a fake account and been

disrespectful to the site by your statement , then why have they

not been outed as to their former identity , or forced to reveal it ?

Or if that is too much for them to do , as per exhibiting honesty ,

why not remove them from the site ?

I also ask those who just since late last night / early morning by

my time , knew that *some* of a *variant* of described behavior

did occur , why did they not come forward sooner , and resolve

the issue much more efficiently , and quickly ?

Why did they wait to step in and say something ?

I do *not* believe they did not see this previously ,

as I saw them on the screen over the last 36 hours

more than a bit , and know they look for things like

this thread ;

I do find that more than somewhat suspicious , just

being observant and intelligent...

Perhaps these questions could be addressed , to assist

all members to understand why this was allowed to escalate ?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14277

JohnnyBlaze said:

Awwwwww, Thank You!

* gives you Eskimo kisses, snowman hugs and Jack Frosts your home into a delightful Igloo worth relaxing in on a hot summer day * ❄⛄🏠

💏💜

💏💜❄⛄🏠

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Just because you have an artistic profile or two or three or four, doesn't mean you have to pretend anything to anyone.

I just use mine to write. Sometimes to Critique in HCC Group, providing an alternative perspective on a submitted poem. Seldom do I use them to interact with anyone.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I'm just answering your questions. Politely I might add. No reason to get nasty with me.

As to your latest question, to write from the perspective of a female. Few people question my actions, because like I said, I don't use my other profiles to interact with anyone.

If they don't believe the poetry they just read was written by a female, then I guess I did a poor job of writing it.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Have you found being rude and snide has gotten you ahead in life ?

Honestly ?

You quite remind me of a cartoon character , called "Snidely Whiplash" ;

https://www.google.com/search?q=snidely+whiplash&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyr9u1ltbbAhX4IDQIHUg8AK4Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=646

Or "Wily Coyote"...;)

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&biw=1366&bih=646&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=4vQjW6H8GeeP0gLguJ_4Cg&q=wile+e+coyote&oq=Wily+Coyote&gs_l=img.1.0.0i10k1l10.50291.59501.0.62154.27.17.0.0.0.0.119.1514.12j4.16.0....0...1c.1.64.img..15.12.1164.0..0j0i67k1j35i39k1j0i10i67k1.0.7yALVNo909A

This attitude is not going to have us singing your platitudes...

Perhaps , if this is your mode of normal operation , I would most

assuredly recommend you "Exit Stage Left"...

http://devotions.lccharities.org/2017/05/06/exit-stage-left-avoiding-drama/

MaryWalker
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 225

Blackwolf said:Have you found being rude and snide has gotten you ahead in life ?

Honestly ?

You quite remind me of a cartoon character , called "Snidely Whiplash" ;

https://www.google.com/search?q=snidely+whiplash&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyr9u1ltbbAhX4IDQIHUg8AK4Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=646

Or "Wily Coyote"...;)

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&biw=1366&bih=646&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=4vQjW6H8GeeP0gLguJ_4Cg&q=wile+e+coyote&oq=Wily+Coyote&gs_l=img.1.0.0i10k1l10.50291.59501.0.62154.27.17.0.0.0.0.119.1514.12j4.16.0....0...1c.1.64.img..15.12.1164.0..0j0i67k1j35i39k1j0i10i67k1.0.7yALVNo909A

This attitude is not going to have us singing your platitudes...

Perhaps , if this is your mode of normal operation , I would most

assuredly recommend you "Exit Stage Left"...

http://devotions.lccharities.org/2017/05/06/exit-stage-left-avoiding-drama/

From the guy who had an abusive post removed from this thread.

Physician heal thyself.

It's okay, Dude.

Blackwolf knows I am Johhny Blaze.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Ah , Mary / Johnny , how *kind* of you to deign to try to insult me...LOL !

Did not work...;)

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

And here's where we've gotten to the part where I lock this thread.

Questions have arisen all around, regarding why the escalation, who is and isn't being drawn out and/or hiding behind fake , multiple or E-whore profiles and my answer is this:

I believe this entire thread was started for the purpose of inciting an (eventual) witch hunt and brawl.

Devil --you are obviously a disgruntled former member and while I can't see your IP address to link you to your previous account(s), I can see everything else regarding your current account.  In the 83 days you've been here under this profile , pretty much all you've done is start this thread and fan its flames.

So I'm going to lock it now and perhaps you could partake of other activities on DUP, like posting poems, reading and critiquing , maybe enter a competition....

And before you cry "censorship", I'll counter with a no, I'm leavimg the thread still visible , so it can be seen --we're just going to take a bit of a break from it.

Thank you.

Go to page:
Go to: