Go to page:

guns in Teachers hands

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

So you think , yet that shows your intolerance...

Fail again !

( By the way , someone praying for me , or defending me

without my permission , I do consider harming me ... )

clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 281

i think it is a great idea to give teachers guns
because the they can sell them and buy supplies

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

clewluss said:i think it is a great idea to give teachers guns
because the they can sell them and buy supplies

Good plan, then if someone comes in the room to shoot them they can throw pencils, Kleenex and textbooks at the shooter...

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Actually , it is a most astute answer , beside your attempted insult ,

which failed , as it comments on the reality if one needs to , and

is not given what is needed , one shall find a way to attain that

which could be done so much easier , and at far less cost !

So , I agree with Clewluss , and the practical intelligence shown...;)

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Blackwolf said:Actually , it is a most astute answer , beside your attempted insult ,

which failed , as it comments on the reality if one needs to , and

is not given what is needed , one shall find a way to attain that

which could be done so much easier , and at far less cost !

So , I agree with Clewluss , and the practical intelligence shown...;)

Blah blah blah...

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

chump said:

Blah blah blah...

Hmmm...by gematria , that would be 111 , equaling

Babel = 34

Towers = 77

Yes , most appropriate...

slowfires5
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 22

chump, your devious thoughts lapping, casts a perpetual shadow over your ability to have a gun,
you scorn all arguments, therefor quite unstable, able to moderate your hostilities to a very shallow root of thought,
your fire is cold, there is no intelligent heat in your arguments, there is no light in your voice,
your words do not advance your cause, you seem to be running backwards, this you have done
most of your life,  

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

did anyone ask the guns if they like teachers?...inclusivity of opinion is important, you know...they may feel offended...and need a gun cry closet...I support a gun's right to not have their feelings suppressed by the matriarchy... this has gone far enough...we must stand and march...power to the barrel!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Now *that* being said , is just like shooting

fish in a barrel of choice...power to the voice !

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

slowfires5 said:chump, your devious thoughts lapping, casts a perpetual shadow over your ability to have a gun,
you scorn all arguments, therefor quite unstable, able to moderate your hostilities to a very shallow root of thought,
your fire is cold, there is no intelligent heat in your arguments, there is no light in your voice,
your words do not advance your cause, you seem to be running backwards, this you have done
most of your life,  

So what if I disagree with people, they disagree with me...

All you people talk about are feelings and insults because the numbers don't fit your gun grabbing narrative.

You avoid facts and logic and act like teachers are too stupid to have guns.

What do you guys have to say about the statistics and real-world truths about how guns save lives too...

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

runaway-mindtrain said:did anyone ask the guns if they like teachers?...inclusivity of opinion is important, you know...they may feel offended...and need a gun cry closet...I support a gun's right to not have their feelings suppressed by the matriarchy... this has gone far enough...we must stand and march...power to the barrel!
Makes as much sense as most anti-gun arguments...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

The text from the second amendment, ratified around 1791 when the government 'controlled' the militia the text speaks of.

a common misconception among Americans is the second amendment was put in place to protect the people from government, but it was actually the other way around ie to protect the government from the people

go look it up 👆

"security of a free State" ...security of state. not people

"well regulated malitia"

...like, come on now

since the birth of America some hundreds of years ago she has been at war for all but 20 of them. It is the most, sly, corrupted  aggressive country in the world

give teachers guns, don't give teachers guns. your children are paying for 'we the people's' obsession with killing people

if it was about protecting yourselves from tyrant governments you'd have done it by now. only time most you give a fuck about anything is when someone suggests the guns could be the problem...

that said, on reflection it would be foolish to paint all the people with the same brush. there are of course  many ones of americans who are fine human beings

statistics show there are more guns than ever, but among fewer people. so, thats something

in contrast : there is a gun (automatic) in every household of Switzerland in case of invasion but there is little or no gun crime. and no school shootings

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

well I was making fun of this idiotic thread...but to understand comedy requires a sense of humor...millennials seem to be devoid of such

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

you are correct...people help the US liberals get their minds straight...if that is still possible

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

People help people get their minds straight ( U.S. , or otherwise )

And I myself , would say there are far crazier and more dangerous

conservatives in America , than liberals...but as I say , I think 99.99 %

of the people in the world are crazy , just by an off the cuff estimate ;

( though I am not crazy enough to wear monkey suit shirts or jackets

with cuffs , so what do I know ? )...;)

Go to page:
Go to: