Go to page:

guns in Teachers hands

Angelast1
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 30th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 40

I totally see the point of you teachers not wanting more guns. I am against weaponizing teachers. I have owned guns and have used them repsponsibly, just target practice....no assault weapons. The gun issue in the US is one of those divisive topics. I am definately for gun control.
There is massive social engineering at work in America and I see the installation of a police state. Just watch what is being produced in Hollywood....nothing but murder and rape in those movies, while people laugh and chew their popcorn in the theater. I call that fucked up wiring. Mix this up with dysfunction, poverty and drug problems, a dash of fear about terrorists lurking around the corner and...bingo....psychological warfore programm successfully downloaded. And don't forget....divide...divide...divide!
We can only solve this on an individual level, because there will be no help through legislation or from law enforcement. If you are a parent, be loving to yourself and your kids. If you can....homeschool them. For teachers....do the best to be a loving educator and if the school doesn't let you do it, find a place that does. It will only work in small groups and communities but that's where the change happens. I stay away from political organizations. Question their narritives and look closely. I met at least two people in my life that I suspected were being groomed by elements in the government to become shooters, one of them I met briefly in college. I have no proof for that being what I say, but I remember getting goosebumps around that guy. If I would have told this to someone to warn them, they would have called me paranoid and crazy. Now, I know what some of you will call me after reading this, but I don't care. I have seen and learned enough in 20 years living in the US. As you see, I don't really have answers, I just share my angle on things and a few suggestions. Take what you like and leave the rest!

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 752

perhaps not the teachers ...but more armed security....we have it for politicians....court houses....sports and music shows....but then when we start to talk of the most precious thing in the world ....our children...we fain to the globalist disarm citizens slant of information....and talk of ridiculous stats and moral platitudes....while children are in a gun-free zone unprotected!...all major shootings are in gun-free zones...I am sure that is just a coincidence....for me the strong protect the weak...until we protect our children from madmen by shooting the evil in the head ...we are just talking diversion smack...as any enemy of the U.S would want...protect the children by killing the shooters......the historically singular solution

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

You don't undergo a psych test or need a masters degree in parenting to bring a child into this world.  And it's a bit of a challenge teaching a child to value life when there's an assault rifle resting on your shoulder.

I think the parents are the missing link in all this killing.  Make parents an accessory to murder and lock them up for life if their kid commits a mass shooting.

Even high schools in lower socioeconomic areas of Australia are feeling like prisons these days, and we don't have gun problems.  I think we need to get things right in our communities so schools can stop treating our children like they're animals locked in a zoo.

I think too much is expected of teachers.  The mental health and wellbeing of children starts at home.

Ely
E.A.Rothwell
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 20th May 2018
Forum Posts: 297

I don't think the problem is guns... the problem is people... it's been sooo easy  to drive a  wedge twixt the "Left" and the "Right".
And worse... "We, the people" seem way too eager to declare, "My way or the highway." (STUPID)

Why they wouldn't DREAM of "abandoning their ideals" and agreeing to work on COMPROMISE.
Our useless politicians seem to care about nothing but winning the next election,

STUPID... how did we get so STUPID?
"The dumbing down of America" is not an urban legend folks.
Maybe there is a reason that the school systems have all gone to Hell since the sixties?

Ya know... back in 1963 Houston had the best schools in the country.
FastForward to 1975... and HISD are graduating kids from high school who can't READ... and worse yet... they don't care. Their families don't care,either.  
They have abdicated responsibility in exchange for "security".

Then there's the "Religious Right"... ever hear of Franklin Schaeffer?He was an evengelical right wing activist,  and  instrumental in the creation of the Religious Right voting block in the US.
His son, Frank Schaeffer an author, director, screenwriter and public speaker. Well worth reading, IMHO. Ely

Wonder if it has aught to do with Franlin Schaeffer's moveing to the USA and convincing the Religious Right that they had potentially... a huge voting block... all they had to do was organize it.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

although mass shutings have been happening more often , it is important to keep the numbers in perspective.
the first number is TEN, the texas toll.
Three monthes ago, 17 killed.

rounding up makes THIRTY every three months. so how do suicides omong young adults compare? TEN per day. or THIRTY every three days in the u s of a.
Comparing THIRTY every three DAYS to
THIRTY every three MONTHS, which one, logically should get more attention?

now dont get me started on young adult drivers, at nine dead per day throughout the USA.

we might try to explain why lonely sad kids get little attention even tho their problem is thirty times worse than sensational mass shoot popping.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Shoot Everybody , Get It Over With , Let The Dead Sort It Out...

But First Shoot All Deities , Then Everyone Who Talks About Some

Deity Keeping Them Alive !

That Will Solve Any Problems !

SURVIVOR
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 11th July 2015
Forum Posts: 130

Staggering is the death toll by arming teacher's. We have retired military not to mention active military that can and needs to be standing guard over our school's. The other night three boy's, I believe under nineteen, racing, killed a young mother and her two year old while walking, within 24hrs the speed limit was changed permanently. I'm not cold nor a heartless bitch, but since Columbine, All that's been done, with very few exceptions, is fricken talk about the gun laws. Screw the gun laws, it won't change a damn thing. Same news channel, a gun, thrown out of a car being chased by cop's, was discovered lodged in the bumper of a car when a man stopped for gas. Same news channel, the more recent Texas school shooting, the gun was legally owned by the father, tell me what I'm missing here. Religion and Flag Respect in school's of my youth, think hard before you snap a response, babies weren't killing babies. Enlist our Armed Force's and quit sitting on your ass's and guard the next generation before there isn't one!!!
SURVIVOR 👣

Angelast1
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 30th Apr 2018

Problem-Reaction-Solution is the game being played.

Go all the way, when finding out the root of the problem....who creates it in the first place? Don't get hang up on the symptoms.

Do not react....observe....

Watch next how the same guys who created the problem, will give you the solution....
Which is, what they intended to implement in the first place.

No, I do not consent!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

I really don't want people killed...I am just so sick and tired of hearing about it...

I am sorry for students and parents / friends who suffered...

But for many of us in the U.S. , who went to school in the 50's , 60's and 70's ,

this is all so crazy...and if it has gotten to this point , if more acts of violence

are occurring in and out of schools , there really is something massively wrong

with society and the mindframe in general...

Whether caused by prejudice , bullying ( Trump is a perfect example for that )

religious beliefs , whatever reason , we most certainly have got to a point where

the mass population , especially our so called leaders , political or religious need

to be treated for mental problems including "diminished capacity" ;

There really is no reason for this bullshit , and that is how all this affects me...

What I posted just previously...and if it does that to me , just think

how it must affect those truly unstable with access to guns , knives ,

bombs...we obviously are now a totally dysfunctional world and society !

SURVIVOR
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 11th July 2015

Excuse my French but..
Sitting in stagnation or rather sitting and observing, waiting has gotten us even deeper in this bloodbath, fuck that! Babies killing even more babies is where doing nothing has left us. Where in the hell is common sense in that answer, same goes for pointing finger's. Gun laws mean Jack shit when intent to harm comes about, law's are no where to be found in the mindset of a predator. I mean no disrespect however that is what our National Guard is paid for, protecting our citizen's on American Soil! There definitely isn't any type of solution to be found by observing a cold blooded killer, come on Last, in my personal opinion, I find excuses are all your offering. Yes I'm fired up, you bet your ass I am, these babies are my babies. Respect,
Survivor👣

🙅👻💥🔫🙅

This comment is a reply to Angelast1's and in response to;
"Does anyone have anything different to add?"

Angelast1
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 30th Apr 2018

In response to survivor.....
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I did not mean to observe a shooting and do nothing. What I mean is to observe what really goes on in the US. I do not believe that I can find a solution if I stay on the surface of things and if I offer only a knee jerk reaction to the situation. I understand the trauma and feelings friends and family members go through. I doubt that military in schools and streets will be a valid solution. How did this country get that fucked up? How did it get this far?
This did not come on just suddenly. When will people stop to cooperate with a government (left/ right ....call it what you want), which keeps it's population stupid, morally depraved and strung out.
More guns are not the answer. Believe me, I take a stand every day in my interaction with people, by the way I treat them and by the way I make my choices, according to my moral code. I try to embody what I believe in. To each their own. I think I will leave this thread now.... I start to feel pissed.

SURVIVOR
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 11th July 2015

Angelast1, any reaction is good, it starts and keeps the topic in the forefront. My reaction isn't a quick snap, my daughter's made it through safely however now my grandbabies, the same as one and all. I apologize I was reading verbatim, to me assumptions only make fool's. Prevention is now the only recourse we're left with, there is no fix when so many have lost their lives and still more yet to come. Our military can help, I do feel that way. I am a fighter, standing around or the give in, give up is something I suppose I was created without. Take a deep breath and stay on this thread, who knows maybe DU will be the one's to figure out the solution. You are also right, you have to look thing's in the eye and not be afraid to step on toes, so much to gain yet not much to lose hmmm. Much Respect,
Survivor👣

Angelast1
Dangerous Mind
Mexico 6awards
Joined 30th Apr 2018

Thanks Survivor.... I fight in my own way and I would for sure protect my life and that of my loved ones or the helpless if I was face to face with a predator...
These things get emotional....
Best
A.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

so there was this mom who kept a gun under the front car seat
it slid back, her toddler picked it up in the back seat, played with it, shot her in the back thru the seat

Go to page:
Go to: