Go to page:

deleted years old drama.

God-Is-In-The-Rain
Gregory Rain
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 28th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 50

deleted (By the author), for no-one cares about years old drama.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Since you are intent on putting this in the public domain, I will reiterate to you the points I made via private message, when you questioned the time limited private messaging ban which was imposed upon you.

Private messages you sent were reported by those who received them, and like all private message reports, these were investigated. They transpired to be unsolicited messages, sent to members with which you had no previous contact, with the intention of discrediting a group they had joined. While you are free to have your opinions about groups, I don't believe it is fair and reasonable to contact people in this way. People should be free to join a group and make up their own mind about it based on their own experience.

All groups on this site cover different topics and are run by different people. Members are free to join and leave groups as they please.

For the benefit of others, I will repeat what I said about not wanting to continue communicating with you via private message. Members will appreciate that I spend a lot of time maintaining and developing this site for the benefit of all. I receive lots of messages from users, and I always try to respond to everyone. However, I do not wish to get involved in drawn out back and forth messaging. I believe it is more constructive to focus on tasks which benefit the wider DU community.

I have posted this message to give some context to your grievance. However, for the reasons outlined above, I do not wish to be drawn into back and forth on this thread,

God-Is-In-The-Rain
Gregory Rain
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 28th Oct 2016

Deleted (By the author), for no-one cares about years old drama.

God-Is-In-The-Rain
Gregory Rain
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 28th Oct 2016

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

I think Mr Rain must be well intentioned but I have to say I like what I see in the HCC group.  Thanks anyway for the warning. I think everybody, including the critquers need respect and free speech.

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Yeah!

I don't mind you not liking the said group or it's administrators. But you know I have serious beef with other members and threads on this site; I don't try to create negative publicity to you or any other member about them. So frankly STAY OUT MY INBOX!

Further, The response from our administrator is sufficient and she has gone beyond call of duty in this thread. So LAY OFF her!

Finally the purpose here... Is to..
-Write Poetry
-Read Poetry
-Comment on Poetry

Your hidden agenda is unimpressive.
The long drawn out nonsense of an explanation was just a waiste of reading time.

Plagiarism or not. The website is under no obligation to keep published on IT'S server any document it doesn't want to. If it's so important to you PUBLISH ON YOUR OWN SERVER.

Now leave us alone! If we want to critique each others work and post work that actually was work. We WILL! You or any possy you create via spam inbox messages will NOT stop us!

Have a crap day!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

I honestly have to admit my experience with Johnny Blaze / Mary Walker ,

has been negative thus far , and he has acted like a troll thus far to me ,

though accusing me of being such...unfairly ;

I have no need to be critiqued as I know myself , extremely well , as well

the quality of my poetry...

I will not post my personal feelings of any other member here , and I fully

respect and honor the webmistress , and all the time and trouble put into

this site , and I thank webmistress , her assistants in administration , for

all their hard work , and as well all the frustrations that go with any forum

site , from working with servers , to the members and all needs , complaints ,

and daily updates , fixes , and tasks...Please Hear The Thank You...

Yet one of my poems was deleted , without notice , when I was trying to heal

a rift , created originally by Mary Walker ( Johnny Blaze ) , by poems that were

an insult to my tradition , and I fully believe violate laws against religious and

spiritual discrimination...

When I sent a pm , asking about such deletion , not only have I been given no

answer for a week , yet I have been warned by other old members here Johnny

can be very vindictive , and to be very careful , and give him wide berth...

So , I must admit , with all respect due , to Webmistress and all Admn , what makes

him sacrosanct , and "untouchable" , and I have "some" empathy , with the one who

started the thread , though I do not agree with all actions undertaken , in the way they were...

I am 63 , have seen most , if not it all , in this life , and I do perceive something *out of balance* ,

and admit , though I have not been here very long , I am extremely quick on the uptake...

Perhaps someone here can be as respectful as I have been in this post , and not attack , yet

possibly explain what is going on behind the scenes , as it appears to be a favoritism , toward

one who , however much he has contributed to this site , by his behavior thus far toward me ,

and others who have spoken to me , among them old time members , does not deserve that

leeway...

Thanking Webmistress , Administration , and anyone else who answers me with the respect I

wrote this , in advance...;)

I truly appreciate this site , am honored to be here among other great poets , and those who are

striving to become such , and am humbly ( as humble as I can be ) asking for an answer to assist

all who are here...

I I am saving a copy of this offline , in case it is deleted , just in case...Thank You All !

SURVIVOR
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 11th July 2015
Forum Posts: 130

Jeeze Louise, I detest conflict however, no disrespect intended Blackwolf or anyone on this thread, my experience with HCC, this includes Blaze, Ahavati and Mel, have been an eye opening experience, all 3 quickly responded, offered a bit of critique then Mel took me through the rest. This was with respect, my work was taken apart bit by bit and reassembled bit by bit with explanations in between every take apart and reasons for the change. I have some memory issues and have trouble grasping things that being said the way things were done not only did I grasp but understood offering me a chance at true evolvement. Mr Rain I didn't appreciate getting your vile rant in my msg box, just because you have an issue doesn't mean the rest do, it is my personal right to either join in or walk away without another's influence. To me your not asking or discussing, you were and are attacking. Respectfully putting you in your place, this is not a site that allows foolish nonsense if there is a chance something underhanded is going on thank God members are somewhat protected and looked put for.   You were and are pissed, I get it, embarrassment at being caught can turn one down right angry and defensive as you have so graciously proven my point. One shouldn't enlist other's in a war that isn't their own nor influence either. Thank you all and sorry bout my rant, I love the people the site and the many wonders found here so graciously provided by the Mistress. Sincerely,
Respectfully,
Survivor

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

I have no reason to question you , or your experience , Survivor , thank you

for leaving me out of the experience you had with HCC , I can only speak ,

and was doing , regarding my personal experience as you are...

Best to You , as you know I care for you...

If HCC , has helped many , I think that is a great thing...:)

Yet none of us , are infallible , and some apparently have

had , as is to be expected on any site , different experiences

with members , or the "powers that be" , and we all must

honor those experiences...they are as individual as the grains

of sand on a beach , or each snowflake in a blizzard...

I take no offense just to be clear...;)

Best To You , I am glad you were helped by those in that group ,

as many shall , and others may not...that is the way life is !

SURVIVOR
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 11th July 2015

I 100% agree, everyone has their own experience and viewpoint which as you know the one thing I am the most curious about, I only mentioned you because I am conflicted. Having received a msg, member of HCC and a full time member, I thought it best to show the other side of the issue, I didn't want you thinking I was being disrespectful or invalidating your experience and opinion is all. Jeeze I should've stayed to myself hmmm...
Much love Blackwolf with the deepest of respect,
Survivor

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Not at all , Survivor...speaking one's truth , whether in agreement or disagreement ,

especially on a site like this which supports free speech , is most important ;

Censorship , here , or anywhere else , is not a *good* thing...

How else , besides saying what we have to say , and speaking of our own

experiences , are we to come to any resolutions , let alone change this world

for the better ?

We must always acknowledge those who give us a "platform" in whatever way

to speak our truth , yet we must not be afraid to speak it , nor to close ourselves

off to listening to others...both are equally important and necessary !

Best , Blackwolf

God-Is-In-The-Rain
Gregory Rain
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 28th Oct 2016

SURVIVOR
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 11th July 2015

Rain, I don't know bout a lady however I am a woman. The undertones under your words are the reason I sensed an angry bite. Looking back at my comment I can honestly say I'm sorry for my snap but your message in my private box or other's shouldn't have happened the thread is the place as you have now done. The rest of my comment was the other side of the coin simply showing not every experience is bad, one has to judge independently without the influences of another. Thank you for your politeness in response. You as well have a beautiful day. Respectfully,
Survivor

God-Is-In-The-Rain
Gregory Rain
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 28th Oct 2016

SURVIVOR
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 11th July 2015

I do love word's ask the few who do know as far as Hitler, well hell, even in jest, under our Avatar's one can only guess.(I know...I know...
As I too will stand by my previous statement. I get your point and see you get mine as well. As far as standing by someone for any reason other than one's personal truth, let's just say, dishonesty is no one's fair gain and it's something I don't tolerate. I do hope you achieve what it is your looking for Gregory. Sincerely
Survivor 🍒

Go to page:
Go to: