Page:

I'm new, what's important to you?

JD4
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 23rd Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 15

Hey there

What do people round here think are important issues in the world these days? Politically, socially, whatever... I wanna get the vibe. Is this an active site btw?

Auphe
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 4

I'm not sure about active. I'm relatively new here myself. I do decent number of posts, though.

poet Anonymous

20,000+ members... pretty sure that’s fairly active...  I’ve been loitering around the place since 2011. Hopefully I haven’t been talking to myself.

I’m sure Lepp won’t mind too much if I point you in the direction of “The Igloo” on the groups tab (select “groups” on your “menu” button. Scroll down to “The Igloo”). Pretty good place for discussing things of a political, social, moral nature. Seems like a good place to start if you are that way inclined.

Welcome, and all that funky jazz. 👍🏻

Auphe
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 4

20,000 is fairly active indeed. I didn't realize there were so many... I should pay attention more.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

Welcome to DU JD4

I don't read/watch the news but the current most popular topics here are probably guns and sexual harassment, and the most popular thread (at least on the first page of the Discussion and Debate thingy) is "are you a psychopath?" (followed by "what is love")

Personally what interests me is Jane Austen and horses.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Oooo  Jane Austin. 💕📚

Page:
Go to: