Page:

A short story, can you finish my tale?

jahsiahxo
Strange Creature
Canada
Joined 27th June 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Poetry Contest

Continue to count and add your twist. It can go any way you want, just make sure your entry is original with a twist!
I sit at the edge of my bed, wondering if I should leave before I end up dead. As the clock ticks I notice the door knob turn and suddenly I hear a voice yell "I found the bitch".

I am alone; no one can hear my cry. I wasn't supposed to be here, you see tonight all started out with a lie.

Add to this and let’s see what story we end up with.

KublaiSwan
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 23rd June 2017
Forum Posts: 59

I went home and died. No man can tell my story for I make my own, beauty shown, and all the world is turned to stone. No fear exists with primal company when duty-bound the light will shake. The earth the moon the stars the tree, and like my shadow, follows me.
Yet once I strangely had a thought....

KublaiSwan
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 23rd June 2017
Forum Posts: 59

KublaiSwan said:I went home and died.

I don't mean that literally, for anyone out there.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

that someone was following me...

how did I forget that? I was freaking while walking home. I almost step on the drunk guy. Jerry..! and helped him to get home. I put him on his sofa, and ...?
and ..? then..?

"WHAT" the fuck was that?

poet Anonymous

I am alone; no one can hear my cry. I wasn't supposed to be here, you see tonight all started out with a lie.

Were they supposed to be a test or a lesson to be learned?  Like, Bitch, don`t blaze with them motherfucks if you don`t want to get mentally burned! Now I`m trapped, not even strapped to shoot my mind through, maybe I should wake up and talk to them fools.  But it`s hard to talk with your realities especially when those motherfucks are a split of your personality.

Page:
Go to: