Go to page:

Topic Battle

UndergroundOverALL
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd June 2017
Forum Posts: 20

Poetry Contest

The competition actually only lasts 24 hours. A random person chooses a photo of a thought provoking topic, as soon as it's uploaded you have 24 hours to upload a "16 bar verse".... if you need details on a bar count I can prove exact instructions.

poet Anonymous

Deleted

UndergroundOverALL
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd June 2017

Can you please explain to me what you mean by "deleted".....

poet Anonymous

UndergroundOverALL said:Can you please explain to me what you mean by "deleted".....

Missy either deleted her entry
or a comment.

poet Anonymous

And only 24 hrs?
Hmm ... never heard of a comp
lasting 24 hrs.

Maybe extending the comp?
It does sound interesting.

UndergroundOverALL
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd June 2017

I mean I guess it could be longer but why longer 24 hours isn't enough? I can do this within 5 hours  but I gave an extra 19. I think there is more of a competitive edge and higher learning from the least amount of time possible! It challenges yourself at the same time displaying skill!!

UndergroundOverALL
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd June 2017

How long do would you like?

poet Anonymous

UndergroundOverALL said:I mean I guess it could be longer but why longer 24 hours isn't enough? I can do this within 5 hours  but I gave an extra 19. I think there is more of a competitive edge and higher learning from the least amount of time possible! It challenges yourself at the same time displaying skill!!

Are you going to award a Trophy?
If so, the min for comps hosted is 1 week.

If not, you can let the comp go ``endless``
by selecting its feature.

UndergroundOverALL
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd June 2017

A trophy sounds good but I have no idea how to award one as I just joined today.... how long must one wait before I am able to do that? Now?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

According to your comp thread, your competition ends on the 3oth. don't worry a notification will show in ur updates when its time yo award. its useless to give instructions here for when you see it, im sure you'll know what to do.

Welcome to Dup BTW.

UndergroundOverALL
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd June 2017

Thank you, would you mind being the person to choose the photo since you are the third to interact, and the first person deleted their comment? I see you fit to be the perfect image selector 👽

UndergroundOverALL
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd June 2017

Are you ready to begin Devlin? Or do you need longer than 24 hrs

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016

Aww, How to do that?. I only knew how to select image  for my posted work. dunno how to do it in comp thread directly

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

OxyMoronicMe said:Aww, How to do that?. I only knew how to select image  for my posted work. dunno how to do it in comp thread directly

You have to have some sort of photo hosting account like photobucket, then to post a photo in any forum or comp thread, use the "full edit option" when replying to the thread, choose the "img" icon from the toolbar at the top of the reply box, then paste a link into that, from your Photobucket (or other photo place) that's associated with the picture you have uploaded there and want to use, here. If you get a message that says "image too large" you'll need to reduce the size of your photo, re upload it to the photo site then re-link it here .

Hope that helps !

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016

thank you Madam. 😭😭😭😭 sounds a lot of work.. i'll pass for now.

Go to page:
Go to: