walker said:affirmative..it is a nooooooooo

Roger that. Be well.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

With my pen salute to you, I'm in, Missy.

poet Anonymous

Jade-Pandora said:With my pen salute to you, I'm in, Missy.

Welcome, welcome.

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

Sounds good to me. I'm every bit as full-of-shit as the next hot-blooded Leo male. Think I got what it takes 😏

poet Anonymous

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d said:Sounds good to me. I'm every bit as full-of-shit as the next hot-blooded Leo male. Think I got what it takes 😏

You Leo's are a feisty bunch.... I'll lock my door just incase... welcome aboard!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

May I suggest press ups every morning, a hearty spinach omelette and open up a can 'o whip-ass on the competition. YOU'LL SMASH IT.

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Withdrawing Missy...hope you all enjoy 🙃

poet Anonymous

seekingkate said:Withdrawing Missy...hope you all enjoy 🙃

Awww... that's a terrible shame. Hope everything is ok. Well, be well my dear.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Question--do we write about anything for each challenge date submission and do we wait to post then on the actual due dates that you have listed? 😊

poet Anonymous

MadameLavender said:Question--do we write about anything for each challenge date submission and do we wait to post then on the actual due dates that you have listed? 😊

Hello - the challenge will be posted. I will also PM you all to let you know when the challenge is live. This time around, the first challenge will be posted on the 12th June. You can post them at any point during that first week challenge period. I will make it clear the closing date for that particular challenge when the first challenge is posted.

Hope that's answered

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Miss_Sub said:

Hello - the challenge will be posted. I will also PM you all to let you know when the challenge is live. This time around, the first challenge will be posted on the 12th June. You can post them at any point during that first week challenge period. I will make it clear the closing date for that particular challenge when the first challenge is posted.

Hope that's answered

Yes & thanks !

poet Anonymous

LAST CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

Sign up finishes tomorrow at 5pm (GMT) The first challenge will be going out tomorrow at 9pm (GMT)

(I am between 5-8 hours ahead of America. I think most of you are American... just so you can fathom the time difference lol

Australia - you are 9 hours ahead of me. )

Go to page:
Go to: