RUNNERS-UP: GothicQueen666 and mikayla561

Go to page:

romance

mikayla561
Strange Creature
Joined 6th Dec 2016
Forum Posts: 3

mikayla561 said:                    MISSING BEAT

Help me stop the tears, before i sleep each night, my bed is always empty, i can't hold u tight. Another night alone, my hearts missing ur beat, i pray to you again, these same words i repeat. Dont leave me laying alone, dont leave me in this place, lay here beside me, let me touch ur face. Let me kiss ur lips, let me see that smile, let me hold u tight, make my life worthwhile, Raise me from the ground, raise me from the shame, listen to my heart, whispering ur name. Put back my missing beat, wipe away my tears, i only have a dream, but it always disappears. Let me be women i have nothing too hide , come here by my side, bring back my missing beat, fill me with pride, with you in my arms, my heart is full of love, lay here in my bed, send him from above. Embrace me with your warmth, lift my fallen head, dont let me close my eyes, in an empty bed, with this missing beat, i feel less of a wand oman , hurry back to me, as qauickly as u can. Let me hear ur answer, please send me a sign, while he lives and breathes, he shall and will always be mine, I sink further down, each day we are apart, come and put that missing beat, back into my heart...

mikayla561
Strange Creature
Joined 6th Dec 2016
Forum Posts: 3

awesome

sirBoring
Thought Provoker
Joined 31st Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 143

it seems people are able to post poems even after a contest has been closed. this is very very disturbing, as i've been judging my contests on the premises that this was not allowed. and now i feel that i might have been giving trophies to people who posted poems after the contests have been closed.

this is truly very disturbing and worrisome. i might have to be more careful when judging my contests, from now on.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

sirBoring said:it seems people are able to post poems even after a contest has been closed. this is very very disturbing, as i've been judging my contests on the premises that this was not allowed. and now i feel that i might have been giving trophies to people who posted poems after the contests have been closed.

this is truly very disturbing and worrisome. i might have to be more careful when judging my contests, from now on.

Dear sirBoring (I hope you'll know to come here to see what I'm posting in response to your concern),

There's no need to worry about any posts made after a contest closes.  No matter who might post an intended entry AFTER the fact, DU's system won't include the entrant's name on the list of actual participants, the ones you would click on to vote for a winner and runners-up.  The post will be on the thread, but it will be "dead" in the water as the saying goes.  You won't be able to click on the person who entered even a minute after closing -- the system won't recognize ANY entries entered as soon as it's closed.  As for the member who (for who knows what reason) added their entry today, it was entered originally DURING the competition's running and it came in as a runner-up.  So fear not, all is well.  I hope that helps you feel better.

sirBoring
Thought Provoker
Joined 31st Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 143

thanks for the clarification

Go to page:
Go to: